Late November Bangkok, Early December Pattaya

FrostFire

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds good... I am at the dynasty room 613, though I may have to change rooms tomorrow (I have not extended yet - am due to check out tomorrow, but am going to stay another 2 days).

Feel free to give me a shout... Or call the room, though I doubt I will be in the room much... Am in a little internet place on Walking Street at the moment.. GOing to run back to drop my camera off at home, then back for the action :)

Frosty

hey skatduder,

I got your message this morning.. i was out eating breakfast. I called you back ,but you checked out already to pattaya. Im catching a cab today at 1pm to pattaya.. hopefully in by 3ish.. going to soi 8 and then see what hotels around there have availability.. hopefully Eastiny.. kinda winging it. Frost: ill try to call you this evening, and skatduder: let me know where your staying, and hopefully we can meet up tonight.

Yo Yo!

Me and Skatduder are in Pattaya... just been checking out the sights and having a little of the local brews :)

Give me a call when you get in... if I dont answer, call back immediatly... and keep calling lol. My local phone is very quiet... if its in my pocket I wont be able to hear it... will have to wait until I can feel it lol. I will check it every few minutes for missed calls too...

We might check out Soi 6 here in a few, but other then that no solid plans... Heard the action is going to be slim tonight with the Bday and all... Will have to see what we see :) Hope we can all get together and get in some trouble :)

Frosty

Archived