Live xxx from Thailand?

Jasmine Jazz

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JJ said <>

I happen to be extremely handsome guy who knows what to do (the Thai ladies tell me so all the time) so if you are looking for something to work out nicely for free you give me a call.

Have a great trip!

lol i think you didnt understand my post 100%... i didn't say if you were handsome it's free, i said if i get a handsome guy i would've been interestd in anyway, AND he gives me donations, then that's a bonus for me.... i get $$$ AND i enjoy myself more!

:p

JJ said <>

I happen to be extremely handsome guy who knows what to do (the Thai ladies tell me so all the time) so if you are looking for something to work out nicely for free you give me a call.

Have a great trip!

lol i think you didnt understand my post 100%... i didn't say if you were handsome it's free' date=' i said if i get a handsome guy i would've been interestd in anyway, AND he gives me donations, then that's a bonus for me.... i get $$$ AND i enjoy myself more!

:p [/quote']

in Thailand, how much would you charge for oral sex, vaginal sex, and (if you do it) anal sex?

how much is short time and long time? how many shots for long time?

if I want to make my own videos, would you charge extra for that?

could you please quote the prices in Thai baht.

thank you and cheers.

in Thailand, how much would you charge for oral sex, vaginal sex, and (if you do it) anal sex?

thank you and cheers.

I'm not on here advertising to find clients in thailand, so i'm not doing longtime or shorttime, i am in thailand on holiday. I am making these xxx videos for fun at my own discretion when i want to, as a thank you to my members of my website... I am not offering for you to make your own videos, sorry. so i'm not trying to find clients like you describe.

so unfortunately what you're looking for is not available. I think you might be reading too much into my presence here :-)

thank you and cheers.

um, I think this is why "private topics" exist on this board...!

preahko

in Thailand' date=' how much would you charge for oral sex, vaginal sex, and (if you do it) anal sex?

thank you and cheers.

[/quote']

I'm not on here advertising to find clients in thailand, so i'm not doing longtime or shorttime, i am in thailand on holiday. I am making these xxx videos for fun at my own discretion when i want to, as a thank you to my members of my website... I am not offering for you to make your own videos, sorry. so i'm not trying to find clients like you describe.

so unfortunately what you're looking for is not available. I think you might be reading too much into my presence here :-)

no worries.

just asking.

what I am looking for is available in bangkok, albeit not from you.

:confused:

in any case, I would like to meet you for a chat and a beer. pm to follow.

cheers.

I had to laugh when PhilAnders asked how it felt to date strangers. But then I suppose after a couple of drinks and the walk or ride back to the hotel BGs aren't strangers any more.

I know how it feels for me, bloody terrific.

watch sexy girls dance semi-clad or naked on stage, make eye contact, shake hands, make small talk, agree to s/t or l/t. lovely. simply the way it should be in every bloody pub. :cool:

I was, however, interested in the working girl's point of view, mate.

Archived