Cambodia Forums

WINEDINE69

I've been thinking of expanding my horizons and I'm looking for a forum on cambodian nightlife that pulls no punches.

I've been quite surprised at the 'prudish' rules on the boards I've found where a simple question of how much does a girl cost is not allowed.

Can anyone who knows of a forum where open discussion on sex and hookers can be found please PM me.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not familiar with any Thai360 equivalent for Cambodia but you could probably pick up everything you need to know from the WSG forum, which I believe has been renamed to internationalsexguide.com

I paid no more than $20 US for LT while in PP recently. I only took girls home from the Heart of Darkness while I was there and pulled what I believed to be the best looking girls in the place at the time of my visit.

Never any mention of what would be paid or what was expected. Never received any complaints, although 1 girl did a double take at the bill when I gave it to her.

I'm not sure if she was expecting more or just checking to make sure it wasn't counterfeit. She gave me her number, so evidently she wasn't too unhappy.

Never did ST, so I couldn't tell you what an acceptable rate would be.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived