Finalized my trip to Phuket!! but...

jcg59

Thanks for all the help I got on this forum. I deceided to stay at Banthia and I do hope it is GF! And that I will not feel odd about bringing in a guest. Will I have to pay for that guest? And what is the dael with a "bar Fines" "Girly Drinks"...not sure I get it!

Thanks again

The BanThai is definitely guest friendly, meaning they won't charge you extra to bring a girl back to your room. Late at night, it's likely that security guards outside the front entrance will take your girl's ID card and hold it behind the front desk for the night. She can pick it up when she departs.

The BanThai is a good choice, IMO. The staff are very friendly.

Lady drinks are just that - drinks you buy for a lady employee of the bar (maybe slightly higher price than your own, but no big deal).

A barfine is the price you pay to take an employee out of the bar. Funny, I paid enough of them in Phuket go-go bars this summer, but I can't remember the going rate. Probably something like 5-6 hundred baht, like Bangkok. Smaller beer bars would likely be cheaper, but I don't recall paying any of those. Plenty of freelancers around too (no barfine involved there).

Good points. For the OP, katoeys are most likely to be seen around Soi Crocodile, and some of them will try to apprehend you as you walk along Soi Bangla. Plenty of true female freelancers in discos further up the soi though.

I don't like to negotiate with the girls up front, but at your hotel most girls will want to stay as long as they can. Buy 'em bathing suits if they want to hang out at the pool - cheap stalls everywhere.

As for the girl, I cringe to talk prices but 2-3 thousand baht is more than reasonable, depending upon the girl and service.

i found that prices went down in the terms of inflation between my trips.

my first visit in 2000 i was paying 500 for a BF from a Go-Go and 200 from a Beer Bar.

same same in 2005............

prices for the Girls never changed either.

i was paying 1500/2000 LT for a GG Girl and 1000 tops for a BB Girl.

but my LT is stipulated until at least Midday the next Day and a minimum of 3 fucks.

yes some Girls will try and inflate prices but just smile,say maybe another Day and walk away.

and Bangla is perfect after closing........the BG's who wanted 2000 for the Night can be picked up for 500/1000 for the Night and no BF.

and the later it is the better the rate.

i once picked up a FL at 5am and she agreed to spending 7 Hours with me for 200 and unlimited fucks.........i was happy,no sleep that morning.

but try another option.

tell the Girls that everytime they make you cum then they will earn 400.

the lazy ones will walk away with 800 but the energetic ones will earn much more.

but it backfired once when i met a regular who loved sex and took me for 3600 in a 20 Hour period......... :doah:

but try another option.

the lazy ones will walk away with 800 but the energetic ones will earn much more.

but it backfired once when i met a regular who loved sex and took me for 3600 in a 20 Hour period......... :doah:

well, someone had to survive to tell the story, how long before you could walk unassisted?

:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

but try another option.

I had a crazy one in Bangkok who would have earned as much but in half the time. She wanted to spend all day with me but I made her leave and took a day off sex to recover.

just seen this Thread after so long.

9 cumshots in 20 Hours sounds good to me when in pussy paradise.

when in a place like Thailand i am a raging bull full of testosterone.

wall to wall pussy gets my pecker easily excited.

back in Farangland i don't get the chance to get laid every Day,but i do try.

some BG's are VERY GOOD at extracting the love juice with the little tricks they have learned.

and luckily enough i have a good sex drive.

not saying that it's an everyday occurance when i manage to fuck so much.

different circumstances sometimes mean that you have much POWER at different times.

never used/or needed the urge to use any stimulant,just watching my GF comb her hair in her undies is enough to give me a boner........

• 3 weeks later...

Archived