In BKK - looking for company

model chaser

No, not that kind of company. :)

Been in Bangkok now for a week and wouldn't mind heading to some of the bars in Soi 33, or anywhere really. Found that flying solo I'm a prime target for every damn BG in NEP/Cowboy and I'm getting tired of being accosted all the time.

30yrs old, enjoy playing pool, enjoying some drinks and scoping out the girls of course.

How Long are you there? :confused:;) . On holidays or permanent? Sick of Bargirls accosting you??? I don't understand

LOL. It can be a bit intimidating every time you walk into a joint you don't even get to sit down and check out the atmosphere before 2-3 girls are pulling your baht wallet. I had the same impression on my first trip. Sometimes (yes, even in LOS), you just want to chill out and play pool and smoke a cigar WITHOUT a lady hanging on your arm.

Hey NJ Pat,

Im arriving on december 2nd. I live in Philly/new york, 34, pool, tennis, golf, women.. not always in that order. I'm trying to meet up with some guys from the board. I'm staying at the marriott near nana, and getting a few drinks, soi 33 or whatever works for me. this is my 6th trip, but been 2 years since I was there.. I missed the tsunami by 2 weeks in phuket. :shocked: Let me know if you will be around .

Archived