Smoke house

Julian2

My wife's brothers dragged an old fridge out of one of the former guest house cottages today. My brain immediately went, smokehouse, ham, bacon etc.

So what's Thai for

Smokehouse.

Vent pipe.

stainless steel wire.

twenty liter oil drum. (For the fire)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
maybe sup buri?

draw them a diagram

haha, good try, but actually the thai words used to refer to the act of smoking a cigarette have nothing whatsoever to do with "smoke;" both common verbs meaning "to smoke" (suup and the cruder duut) mean literally "to suck"...

incidentally, this is why BGs refer to sucking cock as "smoking" in BG english: the thai term for sucking cock is also duut, and since this is the familiar/informal term for smoking a cigarette, they naively assume a one-to-one correspondence with english "to smoke" and fellatio...!

preahko

[quote=preahko

the thai term for sucking cock is also duut

I`ve only heard the word Ohm อม being used for this recreational activity.

Means suck as well, but the way you would suck a piece of candy, whereas duut is the way you would suck on a ciggie or a straw in order to inhale or drink resp.

cheers

hn

[quote name=preahko

the thai term for sucking cock is also duut

I`ve only heard the word Ohm อม being used for this recreational activity.

Means suck as well' date=' but the way you would suck a piece of candy, whereas duut is the way you would suck on a ciggie or a straw in order to inhale or drink resp.

cheers

hn

[/quote]

again, I think duut is a bit cruder, in the cock-sucking universe as well as for cigarette-sucking, haha...

preahko

You are prolly right.

When using the word duut for smoking a cigaret, they usually substitute Buri with Yaa, duut yaa.

Funny though, that thai have words to distinguish between sucking something like a piece of candy and sucking something through a straw or cigaret. Whileas in english you cannot make that distinction .. eh to my knowledge anyway. :o

My language has vocabulary to make this distinction as well, which clearly proves that danish is higher developed and more advanced than english, you can find further evindence to this claim by the 3 additional vowels in our alphabet.

:grin:

cheers

hn

Archived