Best bar for Pool in BKK and PTY

3juddy3

Hello All. I love playing pool. The real kind not just with the fat cat balls and pockets :D I am requesting advice regarding the best pool playing bars. BKK and PTY for early new years holiday. Standard of tables, the vibe and atmosphere and also the cuteness of the girls. I plyed a lot with mates at the factory bar in BKK but mainly cos it was close to Nana. Is there a really good place for pool in the early afternoon, pre getting pissed. I like to play against the bargirls too, can any younger bgs play at all?. Anywhere near soi cowboy?. Thanks in advance

i like a game of pool too,i always go to one on suk soi 7 (ithink) opposite the beer garden,lots of tables the balls arent too big and easy and lots of girls to play with!!

The New Wave is nice in that it's usually easy to get a seat, the service is relatively good, and there is plenty of eye candy. But the pool-playing women seem much more interested in playing pool than anything else, and I am usually looking for anything else. In other words, the girls would usually rather play pool than work.

Lots of the more aggressive beer garden women (is that an oxymoron?) stop in New Wave. Thus, they track me down when I am hiding out and trying to relax for a few minutes.

You can get food delivered from any of the restaurants next door.

My only gripe is the lack of toilets. There is a piss-only toilet between New Wave and the Seafood places, but I've never figured out where the full service toilet is, and the instructions on the pisser door only make things worse instead of being helpful.

Archived