Farang Girl at airport...

Old Hippie

I'm afraid that is the attitude that these females feel they have to adopt. I've said it before and I'll say it again - go to Koh Samet at any time - high season, low season - and check out the farang girls and women there. It's their very own Nana/Cowboy/Patpong but dressed up as tropical paradise holiday romance. Hey - nothing wrong with that per se. but the pontificating about prostitution is delusional at best, hypocritical at worst.

That Lonely Planet! They love the word 'sleaze' in that book (despite what I hear about one of their male contributors and his idea of a good night out) and that sets the template for the 'correct' attitude to take.

Uniform thought - uniform clothes (fisherman's pants and crop-tops). God Bless 'em all!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name=Old Hippie So we start talking' date=' and she mentions that she "took a tour of all the bars and night life areas..." "...those guys are awful...they way they paw those poor girls, mof of them young enough to be their daughters, most of them are FORCED into it...blah blah..."

[/quote]

Of course she just had to take the tour of the bars to get her indignation worked up.

I wonder how far she would have to step out of her own place to see something similar.

I`d like to nominate OH as the bullshitting artist of the year :)

If you are not in politics or a lawyer you are definitely wasting your talents! :cool:

"Lonely Planet, National Geographic and voluntary for World Watch Women" After that no backpacking hippie should be able to resist you.

cheers

hn

Apparently, there are tour groups around Khao Sarn road where (oddly enough, she was staying) and they take people around and show them our world. Numbers and I were out the other night with 1-2 other guys, a whole damned bus load of old white people showed up at Soi Cowboy walking around looking perplexed, and (many of the men) excited, yet sad at the cows they were with...

Update: Had a quick late dinner with her, traded massages, a light make up (nice tits) and "we agreed" it was too soon for full sex. Supposed to meet again Friday night after work. WOnder how long I can keep this going? So far, 2 "free" meals, and make up "with feelies..." so maybe o.k. so far...still want the big prize...!

I would be more scared to fuck a broad her without a condom than in LOS...never mind the crud, I fear a child really fucking up my life! Child support, nagging bitch of a woman...no, I'll bag up claiming "...well, I feel a man should also take precautions, why should a woman have to shoulder the responsibilty...?" Sensitive shit...these stupid broads really eat it up!

Archived