girl friendly hotels in phukett

theshaw66

• 2 weeks later...

Have just booked the White Sands resortel for 5 nights for the first leg of trip 15.

It wont effect me if its "guest friendly"or not as I'm retired and taking the Mrs BUT it could effect my apprentice who I'll be imparting all my knowledge too!:devil:

I thought Soi Bangla/Eric/Seadragon would be a good place to start before he starts City and Guilds whoremongering part 2 in the more hardcore Pattaya.

He'll collect his mortar board and scolarship certificate after he has sat his final in the Star of Light:up:

P.S. I dont want to make the same mistake I did with the Village Idiot as he ended up with permanant brain damge! :(

hi all i have finally come back from phuket and such a nice place . wat ever you do on the net it is basically you know it better once you reach there . i thought patong bay garden was nice but once i reached there it was full and that was left with no rooms any how i did not want to waste the whole evening looking for a room so i checked myself in safari resort .....staff very frindly room 4/10 ...very bad a.c ...no view and they took 1600 baht . than the next day in the morning i went venturing out to see some more hotels as i had time to check out by 2 pm and after searching for two hrs i found a place called baan laimai and amazing rooms 8.5/10 view not so much and staff very friendly and ya guest frindly only if you book as double room otherwise you pay extra and worth every peney 1600 baht very very friendly staff . yes tiger club was good but you need to be in a group to enjoy but the best club i liked was in order - banana club , tai nam club , tiger club , viv asia . any way will submit my whole big story later now i am experienced guy from phuket

chaio

• 1 month later...

I had a few nights in Phuket recently. I'll 2nd the C&N hotel option, good location close to Bangla, only 600b, guest friendly.

The girls really dress up down there in hot pants and short skirts so heaps to look at.

Banana Disco was pretty crap, full of tourists and a couple ugly Thai girls, everyone pays 300b to enter including 2 drinks. Tiger Disco was really rocking, heaps more girls, Thai girls can enter for free.

C&N was ok,decided to stay there after my favourite Hotel finally closed.

not that impressed with the bathroom layout,caused a potentially dangerous injury to a Girl i had back.

for another 50 Baht i had a bungalow at my old place with bedroom,bathroom,lounge and kitchen.

went to Banana once and only because it was right next door to the Hotel i was staying in at the time.

but disco's are not my idea of fun anyway,i'm quite ready to go back to the Hotel with my bedwarmer for the Night instead of walking around disco's looking for a Girl at 3am.

and i don't like places which charge a cover charge,they will never get my custom.

• 6 months later...

I'm staying at C&N right now, they have free wireless in the lobby which is a plus, but they are charging 1200 for the smaller rooms and 1400 for the larger rooms. maybe I could have bargained them down, but it seems really busy so I doubt it. the wireless was down for at least a few hours today, which sucked. the 1400 room seems worth the extra 200 baht.

• 11 months later...

Archived