airport

allatsea2000

had to go home, so it was the first time to the airport,. On the way home, stopped in bangers for a couple of nights. Anyway one of the points was the taxi fare, i stayed at the manhattan,(habit now) the usual where u want to go, oh airport take hotel car 500baht, only 50baht better than taxi. No no, i want meter no meter to airport sir, nobody will do. Call over taxi, tell him i want meter he says no, so i walk away, next minute ok ok meter ok.

253baht on the meter 40baht toll, so if you want to round it up from soi 15 sukumvit, its 300baht.

when i came back i took one of the taxi limo mafia, got it down to 1400 with tolls, to pattaya.

Still abit expensive, but just wanted to get back, and it wasnt such a bad price.

The airport on departure i think is ok, had everything you need, however i can see how people can almost go the wrong way to arrival(not much signage).

The airport on departure i think is ok, had everything you need, however i can see how people can almost go the wrong way to arrival(not much signage).

No the place is not ok. It was not build with the traveller in mind.

Did you see anything comfortable for travellers???

Hasn't anyone noticed the NOISE in the departure hall? :cussing: Very disturbing place.

lost luggage was indeed a problem in the beginning but seems to be solved. i lost mine on the first flight (but got it 24 hours later) but received everything on the 7 following flighs (today will be another one)

carry on might be a problem with the new restrictions in USA and Europe

Archived