Health Perspectives

stoody69

I have been to BKK twice and both times had to restratin my activities for the fear of STD. I had one question which some might find very stupid. I just love those 2 hour massages where they massage your every inch with soapy and pussy. Just wanted to ask all you knowledgable ones, if this presented any danger as far as STD is concerned. (my own feeling is that the bloody things (pussy) spends more time in Soap them anything else so its probably very clean.

I am off again in December and need to take one of these every day but will feel better to get some experienced view on this. I dont normally go for the sex but just a very very prolonged blow job. (covered)

May be some of you will call be a coward but hey its each to their own.

shocked.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by stoody69:

I have been to BKK twice and both times had to restratin my activities for the fear of STD. I had one question which some might find very stupid. I just love those 2 hour massages where they massage your every inch with soapy and pussy. Just wanted to ask all you knowledgable ones, if this presented any danger as far as STD is concerned. (my own feeling is that the bloody things (pussy) spends more time in Soap them anything else so its probably very clean.

I am off again in December and need to take one of these every day but will feel better to get some experienced view on this. I dont normally go for the sex but just a very very prolonged blow job. (covered)

May be some of you will call be a coward but hey its each to their own.

shocked.gif" border="0

Last time I looked at a biology book, soap does not kill any virus/bacteria. Plus a good massage girl will go with hundreds of guys a year. Wrap your pecker if you are enter her.

Archived