OSU v. ?

Hugh_Hoy

With USC out of the picture (rightfully after today's display),will Michigan play OSU again for the BCS? Or will the Gators of Florida whine it's way in. So far, the Gators haven't done anything to overly impress me. Of course, it's only half-time in their game. OSU, without any reservation, has impressed me the most out of all the top tier teams. Don't see anybody who can beat em.

HH

Strange thing is the USC v. Michigan game may be a bigger game to a lot of fans. Oh State beating Florida is foregone conclusion to most. I could be wrong but its what the guys in the office are saying as well. They are more interested in the SC/Mich match up.

Yeah...I kind of agree with the guys in the office. Florida just hasn't impressed me as much as Ohio State. OSU reminds me of USC 2 and 3 years ago. Could match up well with a few NFL teams (IMO).

I'm naturally hoping the USC/MI game is a good one...and a better one than the one in AZ. But I'm partial to USC...and unfortunately look at MI as the winner of that one...and it could be BIG if the same USC team shows up in the Rose Bowl that did against UCLA.

HH

Archived