what is the differance between phukett and pattaya?

theshaw66

My take on it, for what it's worth. Phuket is the place for whoremongers in denial, Pattaya's the place for whoremongers who are comfortable with their sexuality, and don't have deep seated hang-ups preventimg their employment of the facilities on offer.

In Pattaya the girls are mostly from Isaan ("black skin"), in Phuket from south, local or up north CM/CR ("white skin").

Most important is that everything is at least 50 % more expensive in Phuket than in Pattaya - transportation cost (read diesel) is the explanation but not the whole truth.

as said thousand of times, of you just come for pussy, go to Pattaya; if you come for beach and water sport acitivities and a bit of pussy in the evening, Phuket (Patong beach) might be your choice.

Phuket is more expensive, in particular during high season, in particular accommodations, western food and transportation. could not say that girls in average are 50% more expensive in Phuket than in Pattaya

i didnt rate phucket too highly,i got a good double for 500 baht,not a hotel but good room.

the girls were ok some good one but not many and alot shyer than bkk/payatta as in approaching you!!

i did karting there which was fun,only stayed a few days,if its in your mind to do it then do it and find out yourself what you think!!

Gotta say my experience of Phuket was different...i thought the girls were ultra friendly! I went with a GF, but used to go out alone often, always got approached, lots of real stunners too...i'm going back soon!

1) Pattaya more nightlife

2) Phuket beautiful beaches, PTY beach sucks

3) Pattaya cheaper

4) Pattaya is more central, all important stuff is close together

5) Phuket is for recreation, Pattaya is for penetration :)

6) Phuket is clean, Pattaya is clean..........not!

7) Phuket has more handsome whore mongers, girls seem to be more relaxed because of that or maybe because they have less competition.

Final Words

I love Phuket for it's beaches and the islands, the nightlife is boring crap, the girls I don't like too, they aren't naughty enough, every single one was trying to pull me in the love trap! I would not go alone there anymore, I would bring a girl the next time. I barely find girls in Phuket that meet my standards, of course there are some really sweet ones but after almost a year in PTY this kind of nightlife is just boring! I like to choose from a large amount of girls and not only a few. I also don't like beer bars, I like clubs and agogos, both of it is really really rare over there!

If one cares about a nicer atmosphere for recreation and doesn't care about the nightlife so much he will just love it in Phuket!

Archived