what is the differance between phukett and pattaya?

theshaw66

Check out this Link

If you don't mind the music too much I'd go to VIP because it is smaller which is better to pick up. Those bigger dance temples have tables inside everywhere, Thai Live Music and the most girls have company and are standing on the tables.

Tai Pan if you don't want too many farang competition. Given your appeareance that isn't really necessary, you are different TO THEM anywhere you go. Some will love it and others are scared because of the "myth". Don't stay too long, I am afraid you won't like it!

What are your PTY dates and Phuket dates again?

Just visited both. Phuket is far more commercialized, hard as that is to believe. Very few touts in Pattaya. Beach road in Patong, every few feet you get a solicitation for a massage, a suit, or a taxi/tuk-tuk. Bad enough, there are bilingual t-shirts saying "No, I don't want a F****** massage, suit or taxi." As for the P4P scene, you need to like drinking in the open air. :p

I like Phuket. It's clean, nice beaches, nice restaurants and if you go on offseason the accommodation prices were also very cheap compared to Bangkok. I didn't find it to be so expensive if you eat thai food and rent your own moto and don't support the tuk tuk mafia. Some of the beer bar girls were very pretty and same same 1000 baht long time as in Pattaya. More competition thje between punters though so Phuket might not be a good place for older and uglier sex tourist as the girls like to go with young guys in there. Ofcourse with more money you can have everything there too.

Archived