Another trap for the unwary.

Julian2

It just seemed like a story with a slightly different twist, there are many pitfalls for the resident Farang in LOS and this seemed like a different one. She's been with him for more than ten years, since she was about 16, and always said she never wanted kids. I don't think she's ever 'worked bar' but I would be surprised if she hasn't done a bit of freelancing occasionally. The police in Chiang Mai know her well according to my wife for various reasons including a possesion charge that the Mrs got her out of a couple of years back.

I think it will settle down, a lot of Farangs here bring up a kid or two that's not theirs, both my first two Asian G/Fs had a daughter and it never bothered me. I just hope that motherhood settles the girl down and maybe they can make a life for them selves. The wild card of course will be the natural father and I'm waiting to see if he appears on the scene. Who needs 'Neighbours' when you live in Thailand? :elephant:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:green]I think it will settle down, a lot of Farangs here bring up a kid or two that's not theirs, both my first two Asian G/Fs had a daughter and it never bothered me.[/color]

It would bother you greatly if it was DURING the relationship the GF had another man's child. Temporal ordering is important.

He has a couple of options..

A. Stay and pay for another new family member

B. Leave and cut off his already immense losses into a relationship which sounds terrible and getting worse...

C. Drink drink and drink some more. There will be a cauual relationship soon dvelop and he won't have to worry about anything then..

D. Stay in the house but visit whore houses, have a kik, a mitress, whatever. His life and his situation are a mess. Make the best of it...

E. He is just one accident away from not worrying about anything. His wife or other family memmbers will see to it. Maybe it could even be her thai husband? It all depends on how he structured his net worth. If he has more to give them, keep him alive. If the 5 mil is the bulk of his Thai donation, then maybe it is time for him to make exit right? Just another falang that bites the dust and no cares...

CB

• 2 weeks later...

Archived