Wanting to meet cool guys for partying Dec 14-Dec20

mikeinseattle2

We're looking at hooking up with some younger (under 40) guys that know BKK and PTY really well. We will be staying at the Sheraton Grande Sukh and like to party.

We are also looking for a female companion (trustworthy) that can take us around and hang out. We are 2 guys in mid 30's with lots of energy. We've been to BKK before and don't want our vacation to be all seedy stuff (MP's and Beerbars) but would rather explore new fun stuff.

Please PM me if you are interested. We'd pay for all common expenses (beer, transportation, food etc) but not the girls (of course).

"...OH was once cool, but FARK you may get surprised..."

And just what is that suposed to mean? just because I quit drinking, and had a partial sex change does not mean I cannot still be cool!

You cannot be cool if you continue to crawl around on all fours begging to be milked.

- :monkey: Orang

Looking back at my post it does come across as a newbie. Let me revise. Under 40 not necessary, but it would be nice to meet up with people who know the city well. Just thought we may have more in common if we are in the same age group.

Seems like a good start is Gullivers on Friday evening.

And finally, I'm revising my offer of full expenses paid to the first couple of beers! :p

Seriously, I enjoy reading all the posts and did post under a different handle years ago (but could not locate the original password) and I think it would be fun to hook up on the trip.

Cheers to all!

Archived