Christmas in Pattaya

New Petchburi Pete

Hmmm - I also have been looking at the Christmas menus at the Pattaya eateries.

I am disappointed.

Where are the bloody parsnips, eh?

There is a rumour that some were spotted in Foodland a couple of years ago but all I'm getting is blanks.

Lusty - ask your mate about the parsnips. Otherwise Vic in Yodsak gets the vote. While you're at it can you remind him that nobody listens to Gryphon and other progressive rock shite! That's why punk was needed.

Parsnips.

Roasted parsnips. Jeez...

OK ... sometime on New Year's Eve, probably in the early afternoon (? - not sure though), I'll give you a ring and if you're in, we can get to meet. Hey, you live in a very nice building! I'll leave my room number and mobile no. at the desk for you in case you're out.

Christmas in Chiang Mai ... sounds great ... have a very "Merry Christmas!"

Cherry Restaurant on 2nd Rd seemed to have a good Xmas menu - excellent food there.

I'll be at my usual watering hole -Palmers Bar. Traditional turkey, plum pudding and all the trimmings at about 600 baht??? May even get one of the attractive waitresses to pull my cracker for me afterwards! :hubba:

:beer:

"Attractive waitresses" and "Palmer's" should never be used in the same sentence. IMHO

Except for the above sentence, which questions the original suggestion.

But I guess...Beauty is in the eye of the Beer holder....

Some of Palmer's Turkeys are fine looking Birds though

:xmsgrin::xmascheer:xmsgrin:

There have been a few little gems amongst the rough there over the years - one in particular who springs to mind is currently the star attraction at Naughty Girls Gogo.... she was pretty hot when she was sitting on my face the other week too... I had to use a snorkel to breathe in the end :hubba:

Palmers is a very friendly bar I find. Some jai dee girls there - not hardened to the scene yet, since they mainly come straight from the owner's home village area, and she looks after them, so they don't have to go with every Tom, Dick or Robaus. The place is a bloody marriage bureau. "Where's Lek these days?"... ohhh she marry farang Norway. "... and Noi"... ooh she go angkrit.

Since it's my regular watering hole I try not to break my cardinal rule: "Don't shit in your own backyard". But a year ago one of my favourites wearing spray on white jeans bent over in front of me. Oh my Buddha, I could almost see what she's had for breakfast! Couldn't help myself. Then she began to get a bit clingy. I was relieved when she started dancing a Peppermint.

Good tucker there too. Had an excellent Christmas dinner - roast spuds done to perfection, and turkey the juiciest I've tasted. Plum pudding, 3 glasses of wine, port and cheese - 580 baht. Palmers do a good Sunday roast too.

Right, Bob... now where's that commission cheque? :grinyes:

:beer:

Archived