mbk cellular jungle

Hi guys,

So I'm doing a bit of research on a cellular purchase. Alot of people recommend checking out mbk, cool I think. Guess what... there's like a gazillion cellular stores in there!

Look --> http://www.mbk-center.com/mbk_directory/listshop.asp?Floor="All"&Directory="22"

sorry, just copy/paste cuz the url script mo faka is screwing up the addy... there's 98 shops for those lazy to copy/paste.

Anyhoo, I was hoping I could hear some first hand experiences with some of these shops. Ya know, the best deal and service and stuff. Thanks guys. laugh.gif" border="0

[ November 13, 2001: Message edited by: tyler_durden ]

tyler_durden--

I have bought all of my mobile phones at the AIS Telewiz shop (first floor across from Tokyu, near McDondals).

While I admit that they are not the cheapest place in MBK, I buy from them for the simple reason that if I have a problem with it later, I can always come back to them and they will "make good" on it.

To date, I've had to bring a few things back once in a while and each time they did right by me. No complaints from me.

They are competitively priced, but not the cheapest.

--UPSer laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

[ November 13, 2001: Message edited by: UPSer ]

upser,

hehe, quick reply! gee, wish we had a chat room to shoot the shit since we're both online atm. ( tongue.gif" border="0 KS )

Hey upser, if you've got ICQ, chat with me a bit. I'll pick your brain. Just click on my profile for my icq number.

[ November 13, 2001: Message edited by: tyler_durden ]

tyler_durden --

Sorry, the company strictly prohibits the use of company assets for personal purposes... Therefore I use this PC only for nanaplaza.com actvities. LOL

You can PM me if you wish.

--UPSer laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

Archived