what's the going rate right now for a stunner..LT and ST?

theshaw66

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stunner from a gogo bar? Which is difficult to find i know, but its always been max 2000 baht for me...LT...but then it's been a while since i 'paid bar'...

I don't know about other places you can get stunners from, cos, i've never ventured far for such things...

how much is it to hook up with a true stunner these days for long and short time and what's the most you've ever spent on one as well as the most you'd ever spend on one?

some stunners are free, and IME the better looking girls try to get off with prices like 3000. I ve even heard some say 5000 baht. Baccara girls were quoting 3000baht shortime one night i was in. But when the girl sat down you could get a better deal.

If you want a stunner who is a good fuck then you are better to go to the regular bars and hunt down a GTG. Not as easy, but sure is fun trying, and good fun when it works.

I met an office girl one night at Rachada Baan Suan. She worked in olympic tower up there. We went back to her room, under the false pretense that I lived too far away from my condo and was too drunk too go in the taxi saying i might fall asleep and get mugged. So i asked if i could sleep on her floor. She reluctantly agreed.

Of course when we got into the room I lay on the bed with my closes on and she went into the bathroom and showered and came out with her pj's on. She turned the light off and we lay on the bed. We shared a kiss then she tried to turn over to go to sleep, of course i went for another kiss, and she did that puzzled I m in a dilema look on her face that thai birds are good at. The next thing I knew she was down sucking the hold boy, and I was feeling very satisfied.

Shit i m rambling again, anyway my point is that she was good looking, and it was a tougher nut to crack than handing over the 3000 baht for the stunning bargirl. It was a good fuck also cos we were both into it, and it was satisfying cos I wasnt expecting it. And no money involved.

so the answer is that its free sometimes. However dont only judge it on monetary value. The satisfaction of being in a different environment on the sniff and getting a nut and cracking it and not having to pay all had more value than money.

I have said on a similar post before that I have paid probably about 4000bt LT before (includes sopping, drinks, food etc). If had had a girl of the same caliber, I would again. She was 19, stunner, big tits, fucked and sucked every which way and was one of the funniest sheilas I have ever met.

The next time I went back to Bkk to see her, she was pregnant and living with a pommie car thief, so I suppose she wasn't to bright. :dunno:

Paid 8k in a G club once.

Stunner?

Real stunners (pros) are very expensive and are mostly found in G clubs or high end MP, a few in soi 33 too.

(even if you can pick gem elsewhere from time to time)

by real stunner: I mean the girl who will turn the head of every man no matter his personal tastes.

theshaw666...the going rate is what you and YOUR stunner can agree on. Everybody knows the value of a $ or a Baht. What everybody doesn't agree on is that which constitutes a "stunner". So...just work it out with the "stunner"; many variables can come into play as noted in other threads.

HH

Archived