Is it good to speak thai to BG or I should I just stick to english?

Nuder

Well I was just wondering?

Few years back I was in Chiangmai and took a bg back to the hotel room before this is spoke english and agreed on the price.So she walked with me back to a hotel near by.Then when we reached the room sat on the bed ..i spoke thai to her..then she just got up and said she did'nt want to shag..then she said she will find another girl for me?then we left..searchin for another girl but it was late and i ended up with a dam hotel room alone..(I have a house near night bazaar anyway)so i was very surprised that she did not want to do it just because i can speak thai??

Before this I was hangin with few of my friends from a bar they told me better to not speak thai..cuz thai girls dont like thai men..but im not thai(well im half)but i dont look like one..

So im goin to bkk this christmas..so should i just keep ma mouth shut and stick to english??or is it ok to talk to them in thai.

Cuz my thai is very fluent..

Any answers??

Cheers

Cheers.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Odd, i've met BGs who like farang who speak Thai and those that don't...i can't see it really being a reason why she wouldn't stay with you...that's weird!

I'd stick to english anyway...just in case...at least you can eavesdrop on their conversations...i wish i could! My Thai is passable at times, but i only use it for translation when needed in such situations.

yeah sounds like a good idea...but sometimes i would really like to talk to them..i find it more fun to communicate.I'll Probably speak thai and test it out in one of the bars and see my luck.If i cant get some then time to switch off thai mode...(hoping my thai can get me freebies)

But yeah don't need much conversation to get a shag.Lol all ya need is $$$$$ i guess

It's more fun sticking with english. As mentioned before, you get to eavesdrop and really find out what they think.

It depends. If I was taking a girl for a period of a few days, then I'd care a little more about "what she thinks".

If its just a ST or overnight LT, I don't really care what she thinks. If she doesn't like me *THAT* much, then she didn't have to go with me in the first place when I offered to pay bar.

I always speak Thai to the girls. Sure, you meet some girls who don't like it... "because farang who speak Thai know too mutt!" (Whatever the fuck that means!) i.e. Knows how NOT to get scammed in the morning!

But the majority of girls I speak Thai to, seem to enjoy it, and I get a far more rewarding conversation than the usual "What your name.. where you come from... first time Bangkok... buy me Cola" scenario.

To the OP.

It is a hit and miss.

In October I went to Pattaya for 3 days and I had the worst time ever in my 7,5 years in Thailand.

At first my type of girl would approach me and start of a conversation in a bar. The way they approached me with a kiss and all surely indicated they were interested. As soon as they noticed my decent Thai and I had told them all about me being this "big" comedian etc. they got turned off and all of a sudden got interested in the next guy. I got left with the older girls with kids who thought it was great I spoke Thai and was a "dara" to top it off.

In Bangkok in the Thai places though the girls love me. Were they wouldn't give other farangs a smile they are usually extremely kind once I speak Thai with them and offcourse the "dara" thing.

The farang nightlife bars in Bangkok are a hit and miss usually. About 50% of the girls get turned of when they find out I speak Thai.

When approaching "normal" girls in normal venues speaking Thai is almost a must. It increases your chances 1000-fold.

There really is not one rule for this. You have to try and find your own modus operandi.

Waerth

Archived