Anal Girlfriend

Scarfman_II

You never know, in future it might be...if he partakes too often, things could start falling out of her unexpectedly...on the coach, in the kitchen...oh the humanity!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You never know, in future it might be...if he partakes too often, things could start falling out of her unexpectedly...on the coach, in the kitchen...oh the humanity!

too right, especially with these thai girls and their diets. After some street somtam you might end up with half digested raw papaya on your bell end.

The way I see it is this. the brown eye is called the brown eye not just because its brown and resembles an eye. I think( I mean dont quote me on that, check it out on wikepedia, they have everyother subject covered) it acts the same as an eye when it comes down to anal.

If i go to stick my finger in your eye on your gace the natural reaction is for it to wince and tighten up to protect itself.

Same witht eh brown eye. If you go at and poke it, it puckers up and coils away and gets tight. I think you need to tackle it with caution and sensitivity until its really relaxed and gets used the feel. Anal sex is kind of the same as putting a contact lens in. Care and caution is needed or else you may rip the lens..so to speak.

I love the high brow conversations on here...

My man CT is not in da house, so me da Ali G has something to say to yous:

i for real think yous shouldn't care coz these bitches usually don't ave much more to give but themselves. probably she did ave a first batty experience a couple of years ago, so wot? whun she told yous she is a batty virgin she wanted to make yous feel wicked, she wanted to give something special to yous, she digs yous to believe dat she waited so many years to finally borrow it to yous. it is actually one of these wicked lies! my ex#2 told me she neva swallowed cum and neva deep throated coz it makes her gag (bof of it) in da 2nd night whun i was still a customa she did bof wiv a smile on a face, she evun tickled my mr biggies whun she ad my average size dong in a mouf. i could ave known dat she did it before and actually i knew it but i ave chosun to ignore it coz it doesn't matta. it is not dat she is cheatin or dat dis lie is risky fa da relationship. onesty of course is appreciated, i understand dat but in dis case it was a way to tell yous: "look ow much would yous dig to get jiggy wiv mr biggy, i let yous ride the punanni my batty fa da first time"! yous should ratha be chilled about dat!

regards ali g

G!!!

wad up brotha... thank you. you always bring clarity to difficult subject matter.

da Scarf

I read in an ex-girlfriend's Cosmopolitan magazine once that guys who dig anal are actually repressed homosexuals... :stirthepo

555 ai moo!

fortunately i dont have inherent farang problems such as self repression, depression, esteem problems, submisivness to lazy cows, etc. i do what i wanna do. if i wanted to screw a guy i would. if i was shy i'd bang lady-boy. sorry no repression here - although i might question your own motives for reading yer exes cosmo... oh lemme guess, you were bored...

da Scarf

Sounds like she got a bit inflammed down there...could be a precursor to piles/hemeroids (i can never spell that word correctly...mental block). Be careful, the anus can be a lot more delicate than the vagina...always have your lady wash after, preferably with a cooling shower gel to reduce swelling etc. If the unusual vein/skin thing doesn't go away then she might have further problems later....and your days of anal bliss might be short lived.

If you can find it, Amyl Nitrite will help you along. Just a sniff and away you blow.

Fatty........

Telling you about an ex is totally different than telling you that she wants you to bang her in the ass. Women who want to are rightfully shy about asking a guy to do it because of the suspicions (rightfully so with your case) that arise from such requests. Its a gift horse, don't look it in the mouth (or ass) as the saying goes.

I always try to stick it in there during the first time I'm with a girl. If they're into it, they know I won't be bothered by their being into it as well. This may be TMI (too much info) but while I have them on their back I reach under and stick a finger up there while I'm banging 'em. Turns some of them on and a stern 'what the hell are you doing?' to some. lol. I like a 3 input girl.

Archived