Scammers Or Survivors

ChristianTroy

In a little bit more than a year I read many opinions about scamming BGs, liars, cheaters and untrustworthy whores. There was many more name calling than that but I refuse to remember all of that :)

However, I find all these accusations typical male and of course I don't mean it in a good way. I have a couple of reasons buzzing in my head right now and I am sure I will have forgotten the most when I finish my post!

It is typical male to think that a BG (aka prostitute) is stop working for 20.000 to 30.000 baht. A decent looking girl is doing way more than that but since men still believe to be the kings on earth we expect them to take this loss and compensate it with our presence. One might argue that "this is a lot of money for doing nothing", "yes it is a lot of money for doing nothing" I would answer to him, but I would add, "since when we encourage people to do nothing and reward them with money?"

Fact is they will have less money in their pockets after all, they will have to send less money home and as a result of that there will be more presure from home. Men also seem to forget their promises, we confuse a lovely smile with feelings and steaming hot sex with love.

I know a lot of guys and I know a lot of BGs who I call my friends (I use that word carefully)

The guys are making so many promises in the first weeks and they forget about the most. I know many girls waiting for their money because her boyfriend is already due for 2 weeks. I am sure he is working his ass off to get her the money but she is waiting also and has a family to feed who relies on her, she also looses face the longer the money doesn't come. Small example, He sent 25k on the first of January, 25k on the first of February and now he started struggeling and he hasn't sent her anything by March 15th, now that is 6 weeks isn' it? Her rent is due, the money is spent and the family is hungry. Is she really a scammer when takes on new customers to bring her family and herself through while her "boyfriend" keeps on saying "tomorrow, telac, tommorrow I send for sure" ????

I don't really think so, despite the fact that the most guys promise more than just money, they don't realise that if they promise something the farang time measures are out of order, after a promise you don't have much longer than a month to buy that house, move to thailand, buy that gold or whatever these people promise to their girls!

The most guys start sposoring before they are really sure if the girl even likes him enough, they literally throw money at the girls. Of course the girls enjoy it and the most tourists that live on their budget appear to have a decent amount of money in their pocket, must look like magic to the girls. What the girls don't see is that the most of these guys go home and have no money anymore after the credit card statement has arrived! Of course there are many who still can afford everything they want but the most seem to be broke after a trip to Thailand and there is nothing bad about it, I don't judge people who spend their savings on vacations. I do judge people who mess with poor peoples lifes, this guy might have the best intentions but not the money to afford a BG. The most pretend to bigger then they are, the others are honest and don't get rewarded as well. Some guy tells a girl he doesn't have much money, she will take what she can get, in the best case a Visa for his country to find a wealthier man or she wills simply go back to work!

Of course these girls are really quick in saying "I Love You" but men are also very quick in believeing it. SO.... who is the fool, the one who tells a lie or the one who believes it?

People on this board can keep on going to tell that the most BGs are scammers because they won't stop working anyways. Trust me, the most girls really want to stop working but not if they loose money. We might consider that short sighted but we also never had parents in our back that posed as pimps and wanted us to bring home enough money, no matter what!

IMHO these girls go back to survive rather than scamming because I don't believe they intend to hurt their boyfriends, they try to be good good girls untill the point is reached where she is out of money! (exceptions apply, when the guys is a real dick, freaking ugly or the age difference is a problem for her etc..)I don't blame a poor person who never had money spening it irresponsibly, I am blaming the person who throws it at her without showing her how to spend it more wisely!

Shit; I could go on for hours like that, there are 50 more points at least why I wouldn't call the majority of girls a scammer but I will just wait for angry or supporting replies!

I find it crazy to blame a hooker when she is doing her job and I find it short sighted on the farangs end to fall in love with a hooker when he can't handle that there might be many other guys in her life!

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Complex issue as the culture is involved.

I had my go around as many of us have had, to try to "educate" these ladies.

I am in a constant battle to squeeze off the money going to the absolute dead beat relatives!

Guess what, I am losing!!!

The culture is, you have money, you take care of those that do not and you gain merit with Bhudda.

My attempts to reason that nothing will change in a posiive way, like the freeloaders having no money and actually having to get a job! All falls on death ears.

They firmly believe that they are doing the right thing and I am looked down upon as the Cheap Charlie and a bad guy...like they say, up to them.

Jeez you're a cheerful lot on Xmas day.

The girls work bar because they can't get work at home or shit work for 100B a day. They only scam customers too stupid to see them coming. They're a commodity to be enjoyed on the physical level and if you're going to do something stupid like falling in love with them stay home in the States or Germany or where ever, marry a white woman AND REALLY FIND OUT WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE RIPPED OFF.

Merry fucking Christmas.

It is typical male to think that a BG (aka prostitute) is stop working for 20.000 to 30.000 baht. A decent looking girl is doing way more than that...

555 CT. Obviously yer ho' tricked you into thinking that... and now yer paying her what? 50k plus benefits per month? for what i'd be paying 10k and be praised for it?

lemme see... pattaya chick... 1,500 baht... discount 1,000 = 500 baht per go * 40 goes = 20k per month.

you tell me its not worth it for some pattaya chick banging 40 dudes a month that she wont quit to bang 1 dude for the same 20k.

shit... if she were really making 20k i'd puke. and if she were really making ALOT more than 20k i'd be damned to wrap a saddle-bag gouch around my johnson... and then pay money.

Small example, He sent 25k on the first of January, 25k on the first of February and now he started struggeling and he hasn't sent her anything by March 15th, now that is 6 weeks isn' it? Her rent is due, the money is spent and the family is hungry. Is she really a scammer when takes on new customers to bring her family and herself through while her "boyfriend" keeps on saying "tomorrow, telac, tommorrow I send for sure" ????

fuk ye she's a grubbing scammer. here's a guy struggling to send money to da ho'. it might not have been the wisest choice to bring her on but dets a different story. and what's her reward to him? oh i spent the 50k. silly slag could have worked all year in a factory and never have that kind of money to spend. on top of her no-go-customer salary and she don't have any money left? c'mon that's madness and she dont deserve a sponsor anyways.

you say you pick your BG friends wisely - or something to that effect - but i think you've been in pattaya-land too long and are yourself sliding into the pit of madness... be careful my friend...

Part of what the girls are selling is fantasy. Nothing wrong with that--I like the dazzling smile and "Glad to see you again" as much as the next guy. I limit my buying to the 1.5-2K Bht (okay 3K for special friend on SC) a night package. But if I chose the 30,000 Bht a month package, it wouldn't be her fault for making the sale.

:elephant:

There is not one answer, the question is wrong.

However somewhat closely related, the first TG I was with could have cleaned me totally out. I still believe the reason she did not was that I treated her well and did not pay to fuck her in the ass and shoot a load in her eye when she really probably did not like that. I think she were the kind of girl who looked at the situation before deciding what to do. Others would have seen me as the great gold mine since I had no idea about what I was doing.

Archived