Scammers Or Survivors

ChristianTroy

CT sex is never free. Anyone who thinks that is deluded. Not sure why you are so obsessed about my liasons with Farmer's Daughter but I will try to put it in perspective for you. OK the Texan, like your good friend pays for her exclusivity. Why, because he is stupid. Why is he stupid? Because he has entered into a "relationship" with a person he met in the sex industry who he believes is loyal to him, and who he sends 25K a month plus other items. For that he expects her to remain at home waiting for him. Does she? Of course not. Why stop at 25K. Why does she hook up with me? She's still on the hunt. Maybe she thinks I will sponsor her maybe she just likes me, who knows. Did I pay her for sex? No. Did she benifit from me financially? Of course she did after all I am a gentleman. At the end of the day she is a hooker and you cannot no matter how hard you try CT change that. It's all about money to them and not much else. Your problem CT is that your so caught up in your little triangle of self obsession that you have become detatched from reality. You've arrived in Pattaya throwing money around, I say that because that is the image you like to portray of yourself on the board and you made a lot of friends. But ask yourself the question why have you made so many friends so quickly? The truth is CT that you are of little signifcance to me but at the same time you are an incredibly naive person that eminates utter arrogance which is a red flag at a bull to me. I hope your happy and you don't get taken too severly. But do yourself a favour and start listening to people who know a lot more about LOS than you.

PS Can someone please put this thread out of it's misery.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
. But do yourself a favour and start listening to people who know a lot more about LOS than you.

That simply sounds very conceited. Why don't you do *yourself* a favour and try to be a bit more open minded. At the moment you simply sound like a wailing baby. Not the gentlemen you seem to suggest you are. I don't even care if what you say is correct - your tone is incorrect; you sound very uncouth.

I could say more - but why bother?

Thanx for your good meant advices and for putting it down for me!

I didn't asked you because I wanted to proof something about the cowboy, he is stupid indeed when he believes to achieve exclusivity with 25k. That was actually the intention of my thread to show that demanding exclusivity is foolish and stupid. My friend who is with this lady, doesn't demand it too btw, it just got lost in the argument. It is her choice not to do so which doesn't matter now if someone believes it or not!

What I wanted to say to you is that you were calling me a fool when I said that one gets treated like a customer and the other one she likes more not. You don't pay for the sex which means that you are the one who gets the better treatment. Of course you are a gentlemen and pay here and there for food, cinema or a little gift, that is out of the question and therefore pussy is never for free, no matter where you are.

Hell yeah I am throwing money around, why not? I can't take it to my grave anyways. The important thing is that I know where and with who I do that. I have explained that in another thread where I classify the girls in 3 areas, friends, possible staff, and potential fucks. With my friends I am different, that is why I consider them friends, when I wanna fuck a girl or want her to work for me I don't care if I pay her 1 or 20 ladydrinks if she can handle it! With those I call friends the nighttime activities are rather low because they are working, I see them at day for fishing, eating or going to the gym etc.. I hope the difference is understood!

I didn't made my friends to quickly, it was rather a process which developed fast when my father died, at these weeks I could see who likes to tap my shoulder and likes me when I am funny, the few people that stood by me whan I wasn't funny I am calling my friends now. Everyone else is just a buddy!

I am an arrogant person, that is perfectly true, that is not because I want to show of that is to grow a distance to a couple of persons, if I like somebody he would never think that and also what you know about me is what is postworthy which is probably 5% of my life?? Maybe 10% not much more and it doesn't even matter. Fact is and that I find with all due respect a little arrogant from you to claim you know more about LOS than me. That is something you base on assumptions, the first time I was in Los was 1988 when I was 16 years old and fucked my first Thai Hooker!

This thread has revealed a couple of things that made me already mad about you last year, that things are wtisted the way one wants to understand them and that is not a level I communicate, therefore you got some comments which will be the last in this direction.

I was accused for demanding exlcusivity which is a lie, I was accused for claiming that all BGs are saints which is utter bullshit, what I said is that different people get different treatments from the same girl. One who is scamming Me might be a great friend to you! It was ignored all the way and therefore I am called naive or a BG understander. However you paint it it was attacking the entire time and I am not that guys who sits it out. If it was reasonable like your last post you would get a more reasonable response. Fact is that my English is worse than yours and whenever you had the chance to misunderstand something you took it. If my english was better i could probably sum up things better but hey, thats how it is! Many of your answers haven't even been in context and it was just plain attacking and always involved a final conclusion about me or my friends as a person!

Bottomline, what I had offered was an alternative to let those girls do their job and pay a little to stay in the game, I still find that a good thing. When I am saying that many of the BGs are more interesting as we give them credit for that I stand by that too and you probably know that that is not untrue. There are exceptions to every group of people and ruling them all out is something I could do when I am tourist with a time limit but since I have unlimited time I am trying to find the needle in the heystack. It was twisted that I defend them all, hell no I don't but those I call my friends I trust and they trust me and money or my status has absolutely nothing to do with it!

However, and I mean that in a peaceful way and you might take the advice, if you wanna make a point then share your opinion and leave out the personal remarks or attacks towards a poster or his friend, like you did in the entire thread, treat the people you wanna be treated yourself and all this I know better about LOS than you has to be proofen first, maybe you are right or maybe you are wrong, after all living here changes the perspective a lot, having thai neighbours or running a business here and beeing able to live from it shows at least that much knownledge that I can take care of myself and can keep my savings for later, not more not less! Say what you can proof and say what you would say straight to my face and I don't have a problem with anything, I doubt you would say the most things to my face and that is why you get resistance from me. I don't need that shit and I assume you neither, a nicer tone without attacks is appreciated, it is up to you, I won't start any from my side unless you do it first!

Archived