Scammers Or Survivors

ChristianTroy

That is the most common answer from a punter I guess and I would lie if I havn't heard me saying the same thing a couple of times.

After a while and knowing a bunch of families now my opinion has changed!

The girls usually don't get the time after giving birth. It is one mouth more to feed and the parents of the ladies we meet in the bars finally have a reason to send her straight on stage of our favorite A Gogo bar.

-------I guess we all agree untill this point!-----

Now she works here for a while, she has learned that they can make more money in 1 week than an academic in 1 month. Now her farang boyfriend tells her to stop making this "over the top income" and take on a lower paid job where she has to work longer and probably harder which is also less fun. That is what I mean about Farang arrogance. (no offense)Because of him she is supposed to do something that makes her earn less, she likes less but therefore she has to work harder!

I would never take on a job where I get payed less and have to work more, nobody would but we all expect it from our girls because it is US who have a problem with her current job.

Think about it!

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess the major problem is that we can see poverty when we live or visit the villages and acknowledge it as a very sad and bad thing but we can't feel what it really means to live under these circumstances as long we still can pull money from the ATM. And who the hell are we to tell them it is enough or they are too lazy to take a real job. I am happy I don't have to sell my ass out there on the streets and the most girl if not all of them would switch jobs within a blink of an eye if these jobs would pay nearly the same!

Calling that a lazy behavior is probably not entirely thought through. No offense again, just sharing my opinion!

Ahhh the joys of BGs...was on SC tonight, bumped into a very attractive lady called Sao, punting for her bar, she told me she had a boyfriend, english, i amused myself by asking if she would go with me...of course she would, but i said her 29 year old boyfriend wouldn't be happy, she said he's in England and wouldn't know..i said, what if i wanted to see her again, she was cool with that too...i walked away from her at that point...but goddamn it she was hot!!!!!!

That is why she should keep on working when he is not in the country! What is so important about exclusivity?

Exclusivity is for the chumps who honestly think they are buying it. If he honestly thinks she is home in the village, and he is the only sponsor, then she is deceiving him, is a liar, and he is fool. Takes 2 in many cases. Simple as that. Just because he is an idiot, does not excuse what she is doing.

Of course, I would add, or might argue, that what she is doing is seling him an illusion. In that regard, she isdelivering the product he is paying for, thus, one might be inclined to argue that she is not lieing at all, and is delivering as promised. Buyer beware. Interesting debate, not sure there is really a clear answer.

Enter into any relationship with a BG with your eyes wide open...that's the only clear answer i feel.

Also lies and deceits are for fools. If that's what you are prepared to accept, then check your own issues out...i would never accept such bullshit and i expect exclusivity, it's called love in my book. I give it, i expect it back. Someone fucks with me, then it's bye bye. I don't do it. I expect nothing less in return.

I ask again, why does anyone want a relationship with a BG if this level of crap is what is included?

I think we are on the same page here. I would maybe tend to think that some people with relationship issues seek out hookers for fast easy sex (we are sort of the same as they are in some respects) and what we may preceive as a relationship. Most likely, the punter who goes into this with a bar girl, has some sort of issues to start with.

I do know of quite a few cases where a guy fell for a street walker in Pattaya, pays here to fuck, stays with her a few weeks a year, fights with her, they "break up" as in she gets another customer, he goes back to her, sends her some low ball amount every month, she fucks other customers behind his back, sometimes practically in front of him, admits that she might fuck around on him, yet, swears it is a "REAL RELATIONSHIP...not like you other guys have..." I'd say he's pretty fucked to start with.

Go figure what draws all of us to this. But yep, I would agree, if I am paying, and or in a relationship, I would expect loyalty for certain, if not, out she goes. I know I won't get that loyalty/respect, and will be thought of as a chump, hence, I don't do it.

i would never accept such bullshit and i expect exclusivity, it's called love in my book.

I am kinda disappointed that this discussion goes back to the old path of things we have said a billions of times! That is not the topic right now.

This is about sponsors who don't live in Thailand

Let's say you are able to get down there 3 times a year for 3 weeks, which makes it 9 out of 52 weeks, you really expect exclusivety? You really call it love? Is it really smart to hold on to a prostitute for such a long time when you can only see her 9 weeks? I'd consider than an act of desperation and also very naive to believe that she won't cheat on you! What is this monthly payment for? You pay her that others won't pay her, you lobe a girl but you can't see her or touch her for 80% of the year! That is what I mean by sending her money but let her doing her job untill YOU have fixed your stuff and you can live together. Everything else is a hold up! You can't seriously expect exclusivety in a case like that.

I wouldn't!

Archived