Scammers Or Survivors

ChristianTroy

I ask again, why does anyone want a relationship with a BG if this level of crap is what is included?

The crap level on the farang side is not much smaller to be honest!

Basic point in a BG vs Farang relationship is that the punters came to Thailand for a reason before, the reason was whore monger. Now since they have a girlfriend the hunting time is over and it seems to hit some of them like a stroke, "shit it's over" There a lot of repressed emotions involved and the majority of guys tries to find a loophole where they can get another pussy (sorry for the language) It is just like that with a few exceptions. Those with girls in Pattaya are telling their girls to have business in BKK for one or two days, in fact the only business they do is with a hooker. Some others tell their girls that they will arrive on the 3rd of the month but are already in Thailand 2 days earlier to go on a secret mission at the famous p4p joints. Isn't it like that? The most farangs don't score anymore at home and some have never scored before, in Thailand they score every night and all of that is over again when he has only one lady!!!

I mean just look at the average punters you meet in the bars in BKK, Phuket or Pattaya, just look at them, do you really believe they are able to "maintain" a long distance relationship with a Thai Prostitute? I doubt it but I am happy for every success story!

The sad truth is that the most won't touch their girls anymore because they got bored of them, many lock them up and don't let them choose their own friends, they can't go out and have fun, someone else could see her. Some guys (of course not all of them) are so disturbed from these negative stories and other simply don't have any confidence that fucks it up in the most cases and as soon he has doubts that she is telling the truth he plows without having any proof "you are a fucking whore" straight into her face!

Let me quote you again and cut the beginning and the end out

why does anyone want a relationship with a BG

because he has no other choice!

Having said that and having acknowledged it was highly offensive, I would say I am 75% right on target!

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, I would not expect exclusivity, under those terms, and that is why I would not get involved in such an arrangement.

Thank you for staying in topic, that is exactly my point! The girl and you are much better off this way! If you like the girl and wanna support her then it is okay to send any amount you wish, I could actually think of that by not getting to serious, just because I really like the girl. Paying a girl to block her away from others should be banned from our heads, because Her & You are both loosing money for nothing. Out of 100 long distance relationships probably 1 will work in the long run. You want her then pull a Drogon on her and leave your old life behind and move to Thailand to be with her! Most farangs have unfinished business at home and need to fix things first, how can they expect to fix someone elses life which is way more complicated than his own?

"... * zombienation Said:

why does anyone want a relationship with a BG

because he has no other choice!

Having said that and having acknowledged it was highly offensive, I would say I am 75% right on target!..."

I would say it is higher. Including my case/me.

I will disagree with sending a girl money, with no real intent at something permanent, or with no "exculsivity." I mean what is the point? It only makes her situation worse. Additionally, why give some whore money so she can give it to her dead beat relatives? (all of whom are probably laughing at the stupid farang) or lose all inititive to go make something of her life? Makes no sense. I think this is why so many guys flip when thety realize how stupid they have been.

Thanx, as a guest in the country and as an employer of these girls I am trying to see the entire logic behind their behavior.

:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes: Good luck CT if you are saying what I think you are. :hmmm::hmmm::hmmm:

Back to the topic. My take on it is never fall in love with a BG and if you can't do that stay away from the bars etc.....simple solution. Now I know there are exceptions but we are speaking generals here I am assuming. You see CT sometimes you complicate something that has a simple solution. Don't know why you need to be so anolitical about these things. Are you trying to educate us all? I know it's not for your own understanding as you display by your posts that you would rather debate than listen. At the end of the day it is all about power. The punters think they have it and get pissed when they realize they never did.

Who am I to educate anyone on this board??? That is not one of my intentions, I am rather offering an experimental and evolved solution how to deal with a long distance relationship. Send way less and let her work. Let's say you send the girl (you believe to be in love with) 10k every month and let her do her own decissions, that would help HER a little, keep yourself in the game without wasting the big bucks. Including her Salary she is doing almost 20k already, she can choose now if she wanna go with that ugly guy or not, the situation is more relaxed.

Why I am suggesting that is because I know a couple of girls who have an agreement like that and I can see with my own eyes how they start changing by turning down the half of their customers (growing each month) I can see how they are hoping for their boyfriends to return and how they miss them. I dont know their guys, they don't stage in front of me, I know them too long for that, they know I am straight forward and they do the same with me! This little help + the freedom is the best payment, you give a girl all she wants on the same days she will be gone in no time because she doesn't need you anymore! Keeping her interested and growing something real might be a wiser choice but like I said, you gotta be confident enough to allow the girl you alledgedly love to have sexual intercoarse with other men who are willing to pay the big bucks right away!

The punters think they have it and get pissed when they realize they never did.

Couldn't say it any better :grin:

My take on it is never fall in love with a BG and if you can't do that stay away from the bars etc.....simple solution. Now I know there are exceptions but we are speaking generals here I am assuming. You see CT sometimes you complicate something that has a simple solution.

The solution is as simple as quit smoking, or quit taking heroin in theory it works in the real world it doesn't seem so easy anymore.

I don't think a guy would stay out of the bar because he is in danger to fall in love. What you are suggesting is running away from the problem! With that kind of attitude you can't achieve nothing in your life! Sorry no offense, just totally don't like the idea of running away from what is difficult to handle, I'd rather burn myself a couple of times!

Who am I to educate anyone on this board??? That is not one of my intentions' date=' I am rather offering an experimental and evolved solution how to deal with a long distance relationship. [/quote']

Read your quote very slowly CT

Where I come from an offer is something you can take or turn down by choice.

Education is a process to develop potential or knownledge!

Prevention is always better than a cure. :beer:

not if the prevention is weak and the cure for lasts for eternity :beer:

CT, this whole discussion is rather odd...let me re-cap....so, we are only talking about punters who see their lady a few times a year, but sponsor her to be a 'good girl', right?

In which case, what i said before is valid. The males involved may have some personal 'issues' themselves, why would anyone want a RL based on money used as a control? The implicit threat is, send me money or i work in the bar/have sex with other men. So, right from the start there is an underlying sense of insecurity/unreality for the men, there can't be any trust when Damocles sword is hanging over the head of any man involved. It's a really bad basis for any relationship.

My example of the beautiful Sao on SC is perfect. Her boyfriend is in england. She is here, not working in the bar, having left it as he now funds her. She said he was 29, so not old, but she was happy to spend some time with me! Very happy in fact.

I guess the only exceptions are men who don't give a shit. They are maybe older and wiser, no spring chicken themselves and are fully aware they are buying sex from a beautiful lady they could never ever find in their own country. They know they are not attractive, so all they are really buying is extended long time...love and trust will never feature really...so, if you are looking for romance, then look elsewhere...not in a bar! If you are happy with a business deal, a BG is for you!

Archived