Mobile Phone Prices

I bought an older type of Nokia for my GF(not the 3310) two weeks ago at MBK 4th floor, "Cellular Phone" is the name of the shop, 02 216 3619. Paid 5.000 baht, comes with 800 baht calling money and an additional 1500 baht within two weeks. I just called her a few minutes ago.

Anyway, there are at least 100 shops out there.

Thanks for the info people but i want pattaya shops not bangkok as i spend about 1 hr in bangkok and then taxi to pattaya. Great info though and thanks again.

mitch

still f*&king freezing

Shotover, I have read many times about this 1-2 call card not receiving from overseas.One time I bought the same card and then redirected my o/seas mobile number to it and got all the calls and still had a local number that would ring also. So my experience is that you can receive o/seas calls.

quote:

Originally posted by AussieDoug:

Shotover, I have read many times about this 1-2 call card not receiving from overseas.One time I bought the same card and then redirected my o/seas mobile number to it and got all the calls and still had a local number that would ring also. So my experience is that you can receive o/seas calls.

Interesting idea. I may try that next trip.

Shotover

• 2 weeks later...

Archived