Computer troubleshooter?

Adams167

I run a small Home / Office on Pattanakarn Road in Bangkok.

Can anyone suggest a good - English speaking - individual who could come around occasionally for 1 /2 or 1 day to troubleshoot some minor Software / Hardware issues etc.. E.g., I am having problems with Modems, would like Excel and MS Word NOT to start with a new blank documant on start up that sort of thing?

Paul

Pattanarkarn?

Is it anywhere accessible to BTS? lol

I'm bored and folks have informed me that my english is quite good and they can hardly hear my asian accent!!!

Cost would be transportation (if I think it is within a reasonable distance, else I'm lazy and ain't coming) and FOOD!!!! lol

Question about Excel and Word on startup is quite simple albeit it needs more clarification. Are you talking about computer startup or when you startup the individual applications. In either case, if you make sure the shortcuts have the /N parameter on the target to be executed than the program will launch and you will not get a blank document.

If you do not want a blank document on startup but do every other time you start the app, then you just need to put the /N parameter in the shortcut in the startup folder.

<<burp>>

Archived