Friday meetings change?

TheBelgianDog

Greetings

Would board members accept to switch the meeting place?

From gullivers on sukhumvit soi 5 to sukhumvit soi 22?

Of course a try could be made and if not satisfied then switch back to gullivers.

The board members attending the meetings would get special prices, additional snacks to the ones we already offer.

This is of course a commercial move on my part but in every "deal" both parts should get something.

You get a wide choice of drinks.

Good prices

Decent food

A good staff

cheers

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good idea, I nominate Aloha bar, they already give members a discount, is run/owned by a very old Nanaplaza/Thai360 member.

Aloha Bar would be a good choice.

Frankly I think that Gullivers os too far from the action, Soi 22 is even further and not so easy to get too by BTS, Hence I always liked the old Nanaplaza spot before it became a gogo.

As an ordinary non affiliated member I can say I arai ga dai!

Gulliver is fine with me for the limited 6.30-8pm where members usually stop by. Food not good, but thats why some members already head out to another nearby dinner venue around the 8pm minute :rolleyes:

However it may be a good move to try another area for a while & soi22 is not that bad to get to & offer a decent selection of bars, bar beers etc. which is as far I'm aware the only place in bkk these days?

While I'm unfamiliar with belgiandogs's bar Aloha definitely gets my vote or any other place with better mix between 'action' & comfortable 'meeting place' than gullibles?

In the end its all upto KS though?

Nope it is not up to KS as he told me that the advices of regular attendants counted a lot.

You are not familiar with The Belgian Dog as it has been open only for one week.

It is obvious that this is a commercial move on my side.

But, this is also meant to be a win - win type of deal with various advantages offered to the board.

(it is also partly motivated by the fact that I would be able to attend all the meetings)

:neener:

About decent places in the sukhumvit area.

Too many places have very bad flaws (in the eye of a professional) some are nice but far too expensive.

Anyway, this post is meant as an open question to board members.

(costs nothing to ask)

It's closer to Pattaya so why not, I'm hardly ever in Bangkok any more, 3 or 4 days 2005, 0 2006 except in taxi from Don Muang to Pattaya and back, with the new airport... Soi 22 is opposite Soi 29? Which is the closest BTS - Asoke?

Archived