Friday meetings change?

TheBelgianDog

I'm quiet partial to Coffee World/Subway on Soi 7 1/2. Usually a few Russian ladies hanging around as well. Just have to put up with guy selling the giant Zippos.......oh and the flower girls and the shoe shine boys etc

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as a way of compromise could everyone not make a shortlist and then have a vote. And then change alternate the bar each month that are most liked.

Example you could have 3bars.

Belgiandog

Sam 2000

(other bar of preference)

Thats mean you would get 4 months a year in each bar.

This means you get a flavour for them all and it adds variation. Different food, drink range and your spreading your business and everyones happy...

just an idea...

I would say to make your own promotion instead of trying to take over the Friday night meetings - which from reading here may not be much of anything anymore.

Come up with something unique and something you can build as your own. A sunday afternoon, a Hump night (Wednesday) - a TGIThursday. You may get a different crowd of people/board members, but with a bit of work you could end up better off.

Cheers

There are already too many sunday brunch in BKK.

About the promotion, it is already done (on this website and on others too)but the best is obviously happy customers comments.

I do not try to take over, I just make a suggestion

(that seems to displease board members)

so I will forget the idea.

Why we are different?

for many reasons that I will not lsit here as it is not the subject.

Cheers

Tell us about the lay out of your ex-Kangaroobar. For newbies it is best to have a seperate area. Easy to find other BMs in Gullivers. Well that is if you are given the right directions cuz I ended up asking a lotta guys on the right (!) side if they were Nanaplaza.com guys...a bit awkward but I was making good promotion, KS!

Archived