Bowl Games

Hugh_Hoy

well the results are final ' date=' another Michigan getting crushed. Even worse , Frog Patrol was busting my balls while he was at the game via SMS , whatta prick :cool: I bought him lunch on saturday... :banghead:

Bada :drunk: Bing[/quote']

Even worse than that, I heard that you two had a side-bet: if Michigan lost u had to bring him back a blow job ! :rotfl:

HH

Well that may be semi true , i'm wheels up to BKK in 3 hours , i'll make Lolita's my first stop , intro myself as " Froggy " ;)

Bada :grin: Bing

and now you can bust my balls b/c you are there and I am here, bro.

Hope Lolitas got you in the mood for a month in Bangkok. As far as Mr. Hoy's suggestion to bring the blow job back, er, well, maybe I will just go with craigslist. Only Lord knows who bada would bring in his suitcase!? :stirthepo:elf:

As bada said, I was at the game and the final score almost flattered Michigan. The USC offensive coordinator finally aired things out in the second half and it was ALL USC. I would say about 35% of the crowd was there for Big Blue, and they had very little to cheer about.

USC's defense was awesome. Cushing (who oddly enough also wears #10 - same as Booty), Jackson and the always dominant Maualuga were amazing.

Jarrett? Shit - he is incredible. Did you guys see him take the ball right out of the hands of the two Michiganm defenders?

Pre-seaon #1? USC.

Thanks for lunch, big bada.

Have you found Pantip Plaza and the nearby late night noodles yet?

Archived