Replacement of Sim cards

Bkkbound04

Anyone know if its possible to get a replacement sim card for a existing one-2-call number..the old one is at the bottom of the gulf of thailand..

I'd quite like my old number back as it has a 01 code and worked without any hassle..I got a new one with a 09 code and it don't work. One-2-call say they can't replace the sim card.

JP

quote:

Originally posted by Jap 12:
One-2-call say they can't replace the sim card. JP

Well, it seems like you answered your own question. Not sure about One-2-Call but I left my Dtac phone in a taxi last week. I got a replacement Sim Card with the same number in two!!! hours , all for 321 baht. Now that's what I call service...

Cheers

Roger

I'd quite like my old number back as it has a 01 code and worked without any hassle..I got a new one with a 09 code and it don't work. One-2-call say they can't replace the sim card

Roger, if you have a DTAC pre-pay card then I will really be upset. They said they could not replace my SIM card.

Monthlies (where you get billed a minimum amount a month) are no problem they told me though

Think you will find AIs will not bother with replacing lost 12 call sims, but they could if thay wanted to, there is no special magic. Interesting point you make about the 01 and 09 numbers, I have used both, mine is an 09 and my TG just got a new issued 01, no difference I would say, it is not another network, just another number.

quote:

Originally posted by gummigut:

Roger, if you have a DTAC pre-pay card then I will really be upset. They said they could not replace my SIM card.

Monthlies (where you get billed a minimum amount a month) are no problem they told me though.

<<burp>>

Gummigut, Mine is a monthly paid, Dmax I think it is called. I think the Dtac version of one-2-call is called Dpromt, I guess this is the one you have, i really am not sure about replacing one of those Sim cards

Cheers

Roger

Archived