gulivvers 12th Jan

Nervous_Dog

Well we had 9 people there, plus the hot katey beer girl.

I never remember people's board names, but silentcunt was seen on his way to do some thing dead arty.

Cavenami kept trying to get me alone with a promise f a large bottle of whiskey and I am useless on the rest.

One was mate mate C from UK, he has a board name but not sure what it is. One was a bloke who looks like flash but more handsome and disguingished (Though not as handsome as brown fox!)

No idea where people went afterwards, I had Korean in Soi 31 then home as it was my b day and needed to make the family happy!

More interestingly there wasn;t I think much discussion of alternative Friday venues, though lot of discussion about hamburgers !

DOG

Anyone ever considered telling the manager what crap food they have? As I have never eaten there I can't comment. Maybe tell him to make a bit of an effort with a decent burger which seems to be what many desire and it could solve the whole problem. If nobody is telling him the food is crap he's never going to know there's a problem. Just my :twocents:

PS Many happy returns MR DAWG :beer:

Happy B'day K. Dog,

Tiger & I are raising our glasses here in Oz as I type.... Carlton Cold, not XXXX

26th or 3rd, I'll buy you one for your birthday....beer that is....

Shit....oh and I'll also shout you dinner at the restaurant of your choice for Bust who can't be there.

Cheers DS & SD

Gee thanks DS

Archived