English teacher is paedophile suspect

elef

They end up here because this is a poor third world country with huge porous gaps in the fence and also because child molesting is rampant in Thai society. Up country is unbelievable. So many of the working girls were raped by uncles and brothers. :(

Thailand does not looks so third world to me. At least not around Bkk/Pattaya for the past several years!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I read the american definition first in the sixties in one of the first 007 books so it must be old. I just wanted to show jitagawn that Thailand is not the country where young girls are raped by uncles and brothers - it's the US or some parts of it.

I thought that was the american definition of a virgin "an 11 year old girl that can run faster than her pappy, uncle and 13 year old brother".

Elef,

:nahnah: Old joke. I heard that one from a Swede in 1970 talking about fleet-footed Norwegian girls and their brothers/fathers/uncles.

Not a Yank joke, well, we use it to make incest jokes about Oakies and hillbillies in the Appalachian mountains, rednecks. :smirk:

Cent

Yep...like sister saying to brother, "you do it just like daddy"...and brother replying, "yeah, that's what mom says".

Elef's shot is an old old one, I agree. Kind of like "What do you call a 9-year-old virgin"? Answer: an ugly 3rd-grader.

More recently, "Why don't they have a CSI, Georgia"? Answer: Cuz nobody has teeth and all the dna is the same.

HH

"I just wanted to show jitagawn that Thailand is not the country where young girls are raped by uncles and brothers -"

You obviously dont know much about LOS.

Right... Yawn NEXT dumbass comment.

Cant wait given you show your ignorance with amazing rapidity.

:grin:

They end up here because this is a poor third world country with huge porous gaps in the fence and also because child molesting is rampant in Thai society. Up country is unbelievable. So many of the working girls were raped by uncles and brothers. :(

Do you have anything whatsoever to back this statement up with?

hn

Hi,

I have no evidence, but I do tend to agree with Jittigawn. I've heard similar claims a lot, too often to ignore. You know what they say "Where there is smoke, there is usually fire".

As for Elef's comment, I think he missed one word:

"I just wanted to show jitagawn that Thailand is not the only country where young girls are raped by uncles and brothers -"

Sanuk!

Archived