Update to the coming Apocalypse

preahko

[color:red]
"I don't think dressing all in black is a good idea anywhere in Asia."[/color]

Does that apply to Thai ladies also?

Shit, my wife has more black clothes then other colors.

If a person can not wear black clothes, what colors a person wear? Please do not include pink!

I was going with a very dark Thai Chinese girl who almost exclusively wore black. She told me the color black makes her look whiter.

My dentist said teeth look whiter in a person who has dark skin.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why does anyone wear white underpants anyway? I don't get it...

So you can see how much of a mess you've made of (on) yourself? :dunno:

That's ok then, must get a pair...as i NEVER make a mess...no sireee...clean as a whistle and all that....yep...that's me.

I knew of one guy who wore white under wearpants. He claimed he could get white underpant on easier then colored underpants. He claimed his shorts were color coded.... Yellow for the front and brown for the back.

Another gent insisted on white underpants also. He claimed when they could stand up on their own, it was time to put on a different pair of undershorts.

...but taxi driver said, "they selected you because you're wearing all black (all I EVER wear, what can I say, I'm a citizen of the world, black NEVER goes out of style in the few places on this hillbilly redneck earth that actually matter: new york, san francisco, berlin, tokyo...)

Having read this and your Nana Disco post...

you're a weirdo.

It's no wonder blokes bump against you in the toilets when you're wearing that weird stuff. :)

(I'm imagining some sort of Gimp/Gary Numan/Darth Vader garb...)

Archived