Get really REALLY pissed

Dumsoda

Friday 26 Jan.

Approx 4pm for a couple of hours DS / DC and Miss P. will be partying at "Our usual haunt"

Look forward to catching up with old friends (and young ones too :_party::elephant::beer::elephant::_party:

After that who knows where we'll be??? But need to sample a Belgian Burger at some stage, followed by some Toxic beverages later.

Cy country Sat, but back in town Tues afternoon.

Usual phone Nos.

Cheers DS

Friday 26 Jan.

Approx 4pm for a couple of hours DS / DC and Miss P. will be partying at "Our usual haunt"

Look forward to catching up with old friends (and young ones too :_party::elephant::beer::elephant::_party:

After that who knows where we'll be??? But need to sample a Belgian Burger at some stage, followed by some Toxic beverages later.

Cy country Sat, but back in town Tues afternoon.

Usual phone Nos.

Cheers DS

:condom::grinyes::grinyes::condom:

Nudge Nudge... Wink Wink!!

Oh... don't forget to come up for air for 10 minutes so you can go and pay my rent for the month... lucky bastard! :spank::rotfl:

Oh... and DS... :rip:

She's going to kill you.. in the nicest possible way! :wave:

One more thing:

Web Site

...followed by some [color:red]Toxic[/color] beverages later.

Be sure to say "Hi" to Miss J for me. :wave:

I'm looking at one of her B&W 'modeling' photos as I write this...and the cigarette pack holder that she gave me (place emoticon for crying here).

Oh, never mind...she wouldn't remember me anyway.

But I still wish I was there...bastard! :p

Will do vergie,

I was about to PT you with her email addy, but the "Big" Tiger sitting accross the table said....Nah...make him suffer....LOL...

If you want me to say Hi and buy her the same amount of drinks I usually do....please help me out and wire 20,000 baht to my account today...555

Cheers DS / DS

P.S. She Really...really likes Miss P. 5555

:grinyes::neener::grinyes:

Archived