Escalators, and the Great, Good Men who Visit Them

Fiery Jack

I was doing a bit of shoplifting for swimming trunks in a large shopping mall in Kobe this summer, and there was a steep stark escalator going up from Floor 1 to Floor 2 that was positionally isolated from the surrounding shops, a moving island walkway to the sky in the middle of a cleared flat space of shoppers and wailing bairns, replete with loads of birds in spray-on mini skirts riding the bastard like ducks at a fairground airgun shoot. Ship ahoy! :thumbup: :applause: :hubba:

Now, it struck me, and swiftly, that if you'd positioned your good self at ground level halfway along the base line of the equilateral isosceles triangle the stairs made with floor and upright vertical, and cocked your head brazenly to gaze aloft, you'd have been doing a right good eyeful of lovely lacey panty and wobbling arse cheeks at a rate of roughly about twice a minute. :spin:

Which is exactly what one very lucky gentleman was doing when I happened envious upon the heartwarming scene. An exceptionally tall japanese youth, one of his legs buckled and lame, his left arm withered and hanging useless by his side, of some perhaps 20 summers in ill-fitting anorak, garishly checked golfer's trews and seen-better-days sneakers, spittle drooling from his mouth like a leaking roof-guttering and sporting Mr Magoo milk-bottle-end spectacles. The lad was clearly doolally and of a mental age somewhat lower than his years but, by George, he was having a grand day out: a grin from ear to ear and a tremendous whooping yelp of approval every time he clocked a view of a bird's briefs and harris. :wave: Premier league soccer stars are now yellow carded for over zealous celebrations upon netting the leather: :nono: this gentleman would have been banished from the pitch over and over again by even the most lenient of officials, such was the loud and extravagant extent of his unbridled ecstacy each time he "scored" a good glimpse of a gal's smalls and gusset. :chili::ghost::yay:

It fair made my broken heart fly to witness him there, joyous in untrammelled innocence. Some of the birds were getting a bit frosty and hugging their frocks close to their arses, tsk-tsking and scowling :onfire: as they ascended and revealed their under-skirt wares to the keen and unrepantant young observer, and a stern uniformed security man soon arrived on the scene and whisked our would-be linen-spotter away from a kind of simple happiness most of us cannot even wistfully imagine, back to, one presumes, a less magnificent and altogether dimmer version of the world that we all can. :dunno:

Any escalators worth a visit in LOS? :D

jack :help:

Uh-oh. Re-reading my post reminds me that I'm falling into the category of In-Thailand-Too-Long, as described by DDDave. His words:

"I know I've been ITTL- the other day, I was watching some naked women dance and I was fantasizing about how they would look on the BTS, with clothes on"

Priceless!

Uh-oh. Re-reading my post reminds me that I'm falling into the category of In-Thailand-Too-Long, as described by DDDave. His words:

"I know I've been ITTL- the other day, I was watching some naked women dance and I was fantasizing about how they would look on the BTS, with clothes on"

Priceless!

Ha, I'm a bit like that with beer, chief. Once I've been off and running in BKK for about 5 days â?? boozing 24/7 and whatnot :beer::up: after months of on-the-wagon temperance at home :angel::down: â?? I occasionally find my newly-awakened freshly-risen self unwittingly idly half-fantasizing about a nice mug of hot milky tea as I'm cracking open the first cold bottle of heineken of the day out of the hotel room fridge at 7AM with a hectic full day's heavy drinking lined up ahead of me. :drunk:

Then I tend to give up. :doah:

But I know what you mean, cock. :rolleyes:

jack :help:

Archived