New Themes

bust

Bit worried about OH's "wind instrument" in the hot tub...... Heard a rumour via "the Bath House Boys" that his wind instrument tends to blow bubbles in the bath....LOL...

OH, don't worry about Miss P. absolutely nothing there apart from the "Perfect" axe mark...555555....not even a landing strip....but the DC auto pilot can navigate a "Perfect" touch down....even in the dark....without instruments....even if they do come in handy sometimes :grinyes::hippie::grinyes:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, but I heard you often cirlce the runway a few times before you are granted access to land, often make a soft landing, and run short of fuel before taxi...just what I heard... :neener::neener::dunno::dunno:

As for my "wind instrument" I had it re built after that little incident in Boys town. I don't want to discuss it, but suffice to say, if you drop your mobile over there, kick it out to walking street before you bend over to pick it up!

As for my "wind instrument" I had it re built after that little incident in Boys town. I don't want to discuss it, but suffice to say, if you drop your mobile over there, kick it out to walking street before you bend over to pick it up!

Now I understand why the man in chaps kept knocking the nokia off the table :neener: Incidently I prefer a tomahawk to an axe. Am partial to a 3/4 inch speedbore as well. :sex: Nothing gay about that. :grin:

Archived