Do those guys know they are with Ladyboys?

EasySt

Just wondering about some of these seemingly young, fit, normal looking guys you see proudly walking around with Ladyboys on their arms know she's a he?

It's one of those universal mysteries that have always perplexed me. I'm sure some do but then there are the very normal looking guys, often in groups who have that look in their eye like they just found the hottest looking woman in all of Thailand and they want to parade her around for all the world to see.

What's up with that? Is it one of those things where they get the huge suprise back in the room, kick him out, puke and then scrub the shit out of themselves in the shower and hope nobody finds out? :confused:

I've never had the balls to ask them if they know and potentially cause a scene.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would say that most of the guys who "found" their catch in NEP, say, would know. For this simple reason that most of the katoeys in Nana are in bars that are exactly that - ladyboy bars. Cascades, Obsession etc. So you would think that a punter walking out of NEP has been in one of the ladyboy bars, BF'd and now on his way.

However, the newbie punters wandering around pissed on Sukhumwit around 3.00am... not sure they're aware of what's going on!

Right, OH?

Very good question, haha

and a very good observation about parading the girls! Some guys see it right away and others don't have the eye for that because their hormons running wild!

I showed a very handsome looking afro american guy from LA Pattayas nightlife at his first night ever in the city, because his friend, a boardmember was busy with his lady.

When we came to the Katoy bar below the Marine1 eskalator her said "dude that is some hot shit over there!" He didn't see it but he has noticed that those "girls" are taller than the others but couldn't get the entire picture!

Another bloke was parading his Katoy on walking street and I had one of my regulars, my gym mate in my arms who dresses extremely hot with finshet and tight skirts and the tightest wee little tops that fir on her 40 kilo body. However, my friend is that freaking sexy and has this extremely small waste but unique round ass and not such a cute face that many confuse her with a Katoy (i call her Katoy Noi)

However, parading guy, checked my girl out and I checked out his dude. Like you I was wondering if he is aware of that sausage in her skirt. When we passed them I smiled at him and he thought I was giving approval for his girl. He said, we have the 2 hottest birds in the city, mate! I said to him, all I am seeing is 3 guys and 1 girl. He asked and pointed at my gymmate "is that a dude?" and I said "nope she is not" smiled and walked off!

This one was obviously not aware that there was a little highlander sword in his girls panties!

Gay either way, and Flasher's post sort of proves it...I think these guys know what they are getting into, and don't know/care, many want to live in the denial of it, and thus may act like they don't care. I maintain they are ingaguing in gay sex and thus have that tendency, but many need to deny it...and they should not. Denial gives this act a negative stigma, and there is nothing wrong with it if this is what they want to do.

Of cousre, whores are whores, and still people, and while Lady boys are not really ladies, the punter should be sensitive and understanding and take time to get to know them and understand them...oh, and as they are whores working in a ladyboy bar, they fall under the heading of whores who don't lie or steal, all that crap you hear about them stealing or pickpocketing is bullshit! Try to understand them, and they will have multiple orgasms...

Of course they know they are ladyboys - heck when I stopped by that beer bar complex in soi 1 - that new ladyboy bar was by far the busiest bar in the whole building and the average customer was mid 30's from what I saw. Certainly not a niche market no matter what anybody tries to say or admit. Lets face it, what 4 bars in Nana with all those rents cant be surviving on gawpers alone - the barfines are happening all the time as anyone who is at Lucky lukes or Big Dogs can testify.

Cheers

SS

Archived