New gogo's on Samui

limbo

There's three new gogo bars in Chaweng/Samui and I happened to visit two of them yesterday.

One is the Moulin Rouge located in Soi Reggea, almost at the end, a big building with no obvious signs on it.

Once inside it's a very nice designed bar and rather big actually, however, there's about nobody in it, just a couple (rather good looking) girls.

Beware tho, for one of the girls the asking price is 6K. Way over the top and a complete rip off.

Oh, bar fine 1K for this specific lady.

IMHO avoid at all costs.

Another place is called Charlie's Angels. This bar is located in the Green Mango area (downtown Chaweng) behind Moby Dick's guesthouse. The place was hopping by midnight with enough girls and some cute ones as well.

Good lay out, small but very relaxed. Recommendable.

Sadly the GB Lounge, Samui's first gogo bar has closed it's dors.

Went to Charlies Angels when I was in LOS in Oct/Nov. had a good time ! The next night was around the corner from there and one of the Girls that worked there picked me up, she was a real performer and a total hottie. ! 1500LT and wanted to hang out during the day, real fun girl. She met me at 2:30 am 3 nights in a row after work. So my question is, is there a bar fine at Charlies Angels? if so how much? This girl was great at having me avoid it..

I'm pissed off gogos are opening up in Samui.

Leave the place as it is!

There is plenty of other sanuk-havens for punters who want to P4P.

Leave SOME resort areas in Thailand for familes/couples/others who don't want to have the sanuk scene rubbed in their faces.

Samui's really going down the gurgler... Tesco's, Starbucks, Bowling Alleys, McDonalds...

Not the Samui I first went to almost 10 years ago..

Why did they have to fuck up paradise?

:banghead::cussing:

It is a beach resort area with very low-key nightlife due to the Royal residence. Suitable for families and couples. Then there is Bang Saen, Ko Samet, Ko Phi Phi, and Karon. Plenty of beach places for families and couples to go where there are no gogos. Actually the vast majority of holiday areas in Thailand don't have gogos or in-your-face p4p venues.

Samui's really going down the gurgler...

Why did they have to fuck up paradise?

:banghead::cussing:

Because people are greedy. You are right that Samui isn't the same island anymore I fell in love six years ago on my second trip to Thailand. The place has gone through a huge transformation since the days it was found by backpackers in the 80's and there's no end in sight. The island looked like a big construction zone last time I was there a year ago. There are still some hidden spots on the island where you can get the feeling it was like before the mass tourism but if you really want that special paradise island experience there are much better places to go to. Same thing happened to Koh Chang but OMG how fast. It stayed almost untouched untill 2000 but look at the place now :shocked:

Some say it's a good thing but I think there are already Bangkok, Phuket and Pattaya and that really should be enough.

Archived