Hard Rock Pattaya? Others recommended?

YimSiam

The high end places are in Phuket, where the beaches and water are decent. The Pattaya beach is a bunch sand by an open cesspool.

There's a beach in Pattaya? Huh, guess I have to get out and explore a little more... :)

CT, thanks for the offer - with regard to JP and other after hours spots, you're not confused, it's me! I think I picked up the late night habit in New York, and can't seem to shake it.

YimSiam

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Thanks again for advice and info - I decided on Marriott thanks to ChristianTroy's excellent pitch, but it was fully booked, so fell back on Hard Rock. And guess what - the rooms ARE way too small for the price (about 5,500/night), the King's Club Executive floor (not the suites, which I didn't see) are basically glorified boxes with Ikea furnishing. Even on the King's Club floor the walls are thin and share a door - could hear quiet conversations in the room nextdoor, and imagine they heard much more, poor things.

Nice pool, didn't make it to any breakfasts, so can't report on the buffet -- room service Tom Yum Kung got great reviews from a local expert. Atrocious em-cee'd events by the pool all afternoon and into the evening, so don't expect to get much sleep during those prime hours.

At least half Russian (Ukrainian, whatever) clientele, so if you've got bad Cold War memories, stay aware... Staff were friendly, even if I was not exactly a model family-oriented customer. Probably the best touch in the place was the iSound system in the room - bring your ipod and plug in. Nice bed, nice pillows, view that I wanted, but in short, too small, too expensive.

Marriott it is, next time.

YimSiam

When you are willing to spend 3k and more I can really recommend the WhiteHouse Condotel suites at soi 13.

It is not really a hotel since the service area is almost non existant but the suites are making you feel like home. Great beds and 100% perfect digital air conditioning. Huge Kitchen, perfect big bathrooms with separated shower and bathtub (shower has a bj seat) The biggest flaw right now is that the pool on the roof top is under construction again! The Thai food is decent and what the hell is a break fast? something that breaks fast? No Idea, never woke up before 2pm :)

However, I liked it so much I made it my home!

YS when you get back here drop me a note, we have probably seen each other 400 times at JP bar already, lets form an alliance and get the best pussy out of that place :)

I am ALMOST sure i can be useful with the Marriott too since the GM Dylan is a tennis partner of mine!

CT,

Alright then, WhiteHouse Condotel is next! Sounds like my kind of place, since I don't much need the little extras that hotels offer and definitely don't do breakfast while on vacation, I just want a place to make my depraved little home for a few days... Thanks for the info and offer on the Marriott -- will let you know next time I'm blessed enough to stop by Pattaya, and you can show me what's available for the afterhours crew! Sadly, no openings foreseen in the next couple of months, but I'm sure something will come up soon and I'll be back on TG, winging my way to the charming dirty paradise that calls itself Pattaya...

YimSiam

Just drop me PT, I will see what I can do for you!

After hour CREW is just in the shower as we speak. Today are plastic boobs on the program, I couldn't resist since it was 4 of them. No not on one lady!

CT, don't watnt to interrupt the plastic boobs crew, but wondered if you knew whether Whitehouse CondoHotel has joiner Fees for 2 or more girls?

Heard their internet isn't too bad and I do like that area.

Post Edit note: just answered my own question by checking their web site, following is a paste:

*All Room Rates Include**Vat(tax) and surcharge*

We do not charge joiner fee for one(1) overnight guest

Each Room receives one(1) Complementary (free) Set Breakfast per night

in the Trumpeters Restaurant located on the ground floor

*24 hour ADSL Unlimited access is ONLY 120 Baht per day*

• 2 weeks later...

I personally have always liked the Residence

Gardens. Yes, I know it's "far away" from the

action, but I find it a reasonable walk from

Walking Street if I don't feel like waiting for

one of the numerous baht buses that pass by out

front. Clean, bright rooms, small but comfy pool,

and a general lack of scuzzyness. I stayed at the

Penthouse once and while interesting, don't plan

on doing it again.

I just checked the Hard Rock site today to book a two-weeks stay with my son in July, but to my surprise rates have increased a lot, to 5500 baths ++ for a superior room.

When I stayed there two years ago, I paid around 3800 baths net for a deluxe seaview.

Any info about discounted /negociated rates ?

Thanks in advance

I just checked the Hard Rock site today to book a two-weeks stay with my son in July, but to my surprise rates have increased a lot, to 5500 baths ++ for a superior room.

When I stayed there two years ago, I paid around 3800 baths net for a deluxe seaview.

Any info about discounted /negociated rates ?

Thanks in advance

Prosal,

May I ask why you would like to book direct. Prices are so high.

We are currently selling the Hard Rock Deluxe Seaview Twin/Double for 3,935 THB inclusing all taxes and ABF.

Just follow the link at the top of this page. Sure our members can vouch for my service and my credibility.

Archived