Hard Rock Pattaya? Others recommended?

YimSiam

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prosal,May I ask why you would like to book direct..

THD

Thanks for your answer. The rates you offer are definitely more humanely priced !!

Nevertheless when I travel I often try to book directly as it usually only needs a one-night deposit. I find the idea of a pre-payment for the entire stay way too constraining.

I didn't check your policies . Could you PM me how you function for this particular hotel ?

Thanks

... unless you really want / need the kiddie hand holding and family orientated shuff.

I do. My son is 12 yo, and I need a kid-friendly and 'happening' hotel with a nice pool.

Also I'm personnaly interested. A half-russian clientele, as YimSiam reported, means lots of slutty dyevuskas eager to have fun.

:cool: :smirk:

... unless you really want / need the kiddie hand holding and family orientated shuff.

I do. My son is 12 yo' date=' and I need a kid-friendly and 'happening' hotel with a nice pool.

Also I'm personnaly interested. A half-russian clientele, as YimSiam reported, means lots of slutty dyevuskas eager to have fun.

:cool: :smirk: [/quote']

Seems popular with the japanese as well. I like those swimsuits on those Jap babes, or lack of in some cases.

I find it very ironic that for a big party weekend in Pattaya I stayed at a hotel well-known for "family-oriented stuff"! No wonder I seemed a bit out of place with my freelancers and whiskey bottles...

If you look past the prices and small rooms, it did seem like a great place for a 12 year old - much more fun than your average hotel.

Have fun with your son (and the ex-Soviets), and don't worry, you won't bump into me and Noi, Nit, Nan, Noo, Nut, Ning, Nam, or Nim in the elevator - we'll be keeping different hours, at a different hotel!

:beer:

cheers,

YimSiam

Have fun with your son (and the ex-Soviets), and don't worry, you won't bump into me and Noi, Nit, Nan, Noo, Nut, Ning, Nam, or Nim in the elevator - we'll be keeping different hours, at a different hotel!

Oi Yimsiam! Where are your trip reports? You're one of the boards funniest posters and I'm sure you've got one or two good stories just itching to get out.

"Been waitiiiiiiiing" :hmmm:

I contacted the Hard Rock Bali, and curiously the rates are cheaper. Around 80 â?¬ for a Deluxe. Quite strange as it will be high season in Bali, and everything in the hotel is MUCH nicer than in the Pattaya branch.

Must be the high bath and the low rupiah. Anyhow I could change my plans and go to Indonesia.

Thanks for your help.

:thumbup:

I am not sure why people would want to go to Hard Rock, it kinda makes you a brand whore. The pricing is ridiculous and you get the crappiest room in Pattaya at this price range! There are simply too much good hotels in this city nowadays that offer you more for the money!

I still haven't met a person who was happy with the tiny size of their rooms in context with the prize he had to pay! The rooms are a real bummer!

Archived