I am New

DSbadger

sorry guys, it was just a come on, on that question.

I don't try to be a smart %$#, and perhaps I should not have done that on my very first post, but I was just in one of those moods.

I do need good intell on the situation on the ground there, so not all my questions will be the piss.

• 2 weeks later...
Not a stoopid question at all!

If you pay her with a 1000, she'll then say

"I need taxi" a 1000 note is too large to give a taxi driver.

However

500 + 5 x 100 gives her small change for a taxi

Good thinking

DOG

Strikes me that that is the correct answer. :applause:

Though the original post might have been flippant, :clown: a genuine broader issue, pertinent to forgetful pussy-chasing alcoholics :drunk: such as myself, is the virtue in knowing what's in your wallet (note denominations as well as base quantity) before you get beyond the bedroom door. I've been scuppered by post-coitally opening my wallet to find either

a) no fucking money at all in there, :cussing: necessitating a dull and awkward trip to a cash machine while a pink-cheeked freshly-humped hooker lurks glowering behind me and passers by stare with envy (falang males) or disgust (falang birds) :doah: or

B) only larger note denominations, smallest being 1,000 baht, so I have to hand over, say, 2,000, when the done deal had been 1,500. :nono: Okay, no real hassle but pesky. :( Even worse if you open the wallet and there's nought but a single crisp shiny 10,000 baht sheet nestling there and your companion belle (claim's she) has got no change, as she will. Trip to reception? :rolleyes:

Just a thought. Check that "magic" wallet* before you pop your cock in, fallers. :cool:

jack :help:

* "magic wallet" i.e. the one I carry in Thailand â?? I put loads of money in it every morning but it's mysteriously empty by mid-afternoon. :beer::drunk: :hubba: :clown:

Archived