Best Massage Place in Pattaya

jonjon058

all 3 major ones between between Soi 1 and Soi 3 are basically the same. I like the one on Soi 3 opposite Cherry Bar at the 24 hours restaurant, when you go to the toilet you can see the girls without entering the joint! I was in all places once in my early Pattaya days, after all I am not a fan of I feel nothing at the massages (getting thai massages every 2 days, my back isn't sensible anymore) and I know the drill, it is boring when I know what happens and blow jobs with condoms (which is 90% of the girls insist to do) are lame.

But when you there you should at least do it once! 1600 baht now, all inclusive and don't forget to leave 20 baht for the maid!

ps

lol, my cousin who went to Pattaya decades before me doesn't like the green shot she gives you and now he refuses to take it all the time. When I went to my first massage i discovered that the green liquor is mouthwash, ahahahaaa. He drank it! hahah

My experience of soapies has been fairly disappointing.

Lying on an inflatable, covered in cold soapy water whilst a woman that you've met three seconds before tries to stop herself from sliding off your back...

Hmmmm, come to think of it, the last bit was alright.

Maybe if I remove the cold soapy water and inflatable from the equation?

Hmmmm, well then it's just a woman sliding around on my back.

Hmmmm, what if I turn over and she tries to stop herself sliding around on my front? No handrails? What's she gonna grab to hold onto?

• 4 weeks later...

Bollocks Massage

Being a curious sort, and feeling a little worse for wear after a night on the lash, I finally decided to have a knackers massage. So I headed along Soi Blue Cow, just past The Butcher's Arms turned right into Soi 21 and moseyed on over to Dream Teen Massage. www.dream-teen.net for some afternoon delight.

A bill of fare was laid in front of me and I plumped for the one and a half hour oil testicle massage for 550 baht. I was hoping for something historic and felt a twitch in the trousers department in anticipation.

Now, I'm generally fairly easily pleased but they must have been dreaming when they named this place. Perhaps that's the reason for the name. You come in there dreaming of a cute 19 year old teen nympho and they give you... well, they give you something. My masseuse, Khun Censored, must have been, oh at least 30, so much for the trades description act. She had a face made for radio. One only a mother could love.

She was thin. Like the proverbial butcher's pencil. Wearing a red shift type dress made of nylon. Her hair hung limp on her shoulders and I inspected her calves for motorcy bruises as she led me up to nirvana.

The room was pleasant enough. Usual run of the mill stuff. Double bed covered in towels. A sheet had been draped over the window to add a hint of luxury and provide mystique. Also to try to keep out the noise of low capacity moped engines. I was ordered to disrobe and she washed me all over. Every crevice. Very pleasant it was too. Dried off I was laid starkers on my front as she set to work.

Now I could tell by the way she used her hands that she hadn't graduated from the blind school of massage. I was a wee bit perturbed as she pinched and poked at my back. And I thought this was supposed to be relaxing.

Shortly into the massage she asked me if I had children. "Hello" I thought "does this question have any bearing upon what is about to happen to me?" I considered that perhaps I should have donated some sperm prior to arrival so at least the Sukhumvit name would go on. Would my knackers come out the other side unscathed? Or perhaps it was just polite small talk?

After what seemed like an age I was flipped over for her to work on my front. Quite often during these sorts of encounters one can expect a little arousal to take place but for some reason, maybe it was the mopeds, maybe it was the face only a mother could love, maybe it was the pinching and poking, I don't know, but it wasn't having the normal expected effect.

As her hands glided over my body like sandpaper I realised that hours spent revising third division football results as a means of delaying satisfaction were wasted. Of a sudden she asked me if I'd like a special massage. "Hello" I thought "what can be even more special than a bollocks massage? Will she shove a stick up my arse and whistle dixie?" My tortuous thought processes were interrupted when she rattled off the price list: hand job 500, blow job 1000 and boom boom 1500. "Hello" I thought "she's taking the piss. Forsooth, I can go to Soi 6 for boom boom mak mak for 500 baht include samoke for sure. Alternatively Lolitas is only a stonesthrow down Soi Blue Cow for a cim bj, a snip at 700 baht all in." I declined her offer and if I could have been bothered I would have discussed Keynesian economics and how she was pricing herself out of the market. However, on this occasion I could not be bothered. I wouldn't be needing that Thai phrasebook in my back pocket this afternoon.

With roughly 25 minutes to go she started the bollocks massage. I had been anticipating pain from her previous touch but this was surprisingly refreshing. She soon had me standing to attention with deft handwork. I tried to glance over my beer gut to check out what she was doing and was confronted by a look of awe, shock and concern on her boatrace. If I'd have had a paper bag I'd have gladly given it to her. Unfortunately I was sans bag.

15 minutes to go, she reminded me that time was fast approaching for shower and I'd have to make my mind up if I wished to check out today's special. I declined gracefully as she manipulated my scrotum. Now I realised where those Australian chaps had got their idea for Puppetry of the Penis from. Clearly they'd experienced oriental scrotal massage.

All too soon it was over. She led me, weak kneed, into the shower where again I was thoroughly deloused and dried off. Pleasant but no cigar.

The 3 in Big C area (better to use Central Festival which is the name of the shopping mall instead of the name of the biggest shop as there's one more Big C in south Pattaya) are

Sabai Dee, left side between Sois 1 and 2

Sabai Land, left side between Sois 2 and 3

Sabai Room, right side (same as Big C)

Archived