Conversation with a Russian hooker

khunsanuk

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway, there is no gun to her head. I repeat, there is no gun to her head. If she can whore around all over Asia, she can do anything she wants. She's tough and she's smart in her way. Maybe she's got some personality quirk that demands thrills, danger etc. Or obviously so...

Agree. Even she can get an engineering job in Asia, she might still not be happy with the money she makes anyway. Prostitution can be additive - money wise -I guess.

GTG

>Prostitution can be additive - money wise -I guess.<

Nice typo, GTG. If it is a typo.

Added to what, an engineers income?

BTW, your Thalenoi quote is getting obsolete, I think he left the board long ago. Or does it reflect your own view, too?

>Prostitution can be additive - money wise -I guess.<

Nice typo, GTG. If it is a typo.

Added to what, an engineers income?

BTW, your Thalenoi quote is getting obsolete, I think he left the board long ago. Or does it reflect your own view, too?

It was a typo error ! Missed the "c", ehehehe

Thalenoi has left the board already ? Oh well... But I still like his quote. I think it perfectly reflects HIS view of HIS own relationship.

GTG

• 4 weeks later...

The fact is that she could get a job in her chosen career but chose not to. She had more options open to her than a bar girl (who still had options) but she chose the oldest profession.

Interesting point that she was basically looking out for the Russians. I had always wondered just who would pay for them.

Engineers are in high demand everywhere.

There are more than a few russian ladies with a very good education who work in the nightlife industry worldwide.

Problems are:

- Engineer fresh out of university are not well paid and most of the time a company looking for a fresh graduate will recruit within nationals.

- Experienced engineers get paid very well but russians are not at the top of the list as russian universities are not really renowned.

In addition, Russia is the kingdom of fake, including fake diplomas.

Lets take my company for example: Here in Madrid for localization reasons we needed 20 russians.

During the recruitment process more than 20 applicants had fake degrees......

Also, I have to mention that in Europe Russians do not have a good reputation due mainly to their behavior. (which I can confirm at least for the Russians working in my department)

U also have to take into consideration the fact that a visa (I do not even mention a work permit) is difficult to obtain for a Russian especially a woman (countries are a bit afraid that these women will work as.......prostitutes)

- Russian prostitutes: The ones I met in Ukraina and Bielorussia have a story similar to the one related in KS article.

As other posters said, prostitution and its money can become addictive and do not forget that countries like Thailand/Japan/Korea/HK are countries where it is "easier" for them to work as prostitutes as these countries "allow" them to do so.

Now, on the other hand I saw/met many Russian prostitutes especially in Germany who are not educated....

Studying Civil Engineering in Russia is quite common for thai's. For many years they have had sponsored positions. Civil engineers I thought where considered pretty good from Russia, but not my field, just going on the thai ones I know who studied russia.

Whos gives a toss if she has an engineering background? Will she let me jizz in her mouth?

Really, I mean who cares a hoot. There is no such thing as a GFE, nor does a mercenary russian hooker give a toss if you are a rocket scientist or a bin man.....its just about the dollar.

Whos gives a toss if she has an engineering background? Will she let me jizz in her mouth?

Really, I mean who cares a hoot. There is no such thing as a GFE, nor does a mercenary russian hooker give a toss if you are a rocket scientist or a bin man.....its just about the dollar.

I care! I can list her as an engineering consultant and deduct the fee as a business expense. :tophat:

Archived