Learning Enlish in Korat

buffalo_bill

ND ,

thank you for your advice . You are not supposed to compare the city of Düsseldorf with anything civilised because for historical and good genuine reasons the citizens of Düsseldorf are a bunch of perverted lowlifes in comparison to a city in their immediate neighbourhood called Cologne which happens to be my hometown . Where there is heavy snow at this moment 10:36 AM .

Ref English-schools in Korat : having been member of this fine board for many years I have learned that there are schools which we are supposed to hate while others are at the top of linguistic science . Would you have recommendation please .

BuBi

I wish to develop the Isaan Plateau from farming into a hightec center . To start with ,if somebody would seriously want to learn English , where would he go if he was a local citizen ?

BuBi, you should not start on such a high sophisticated level as teaching them a couple of words angrit!

what about starting to teach them to use tools like spoon and fork for their daily ingestion? :neener:

AUA have a branch in Korat. I know one guy who works there and have met a couple of others who used to work there. All were professional. AUA is a reasonable school with a reasonable reputation - but the Korat branch seems to be quite good. I would recommend that as a place to send your teeruk.

Stick

Archived