Suvarnabhumi Full Shut Down

bust

Just imagine what a huge job it is to retrofit for additional toilets. If they didn't plumb for 400 additional hong nams, they will have to rip up the concrete everywhere to run the water and sewage pipes.

I don't think it is that bad. They can just run the pipes along the ceiling with all the other exposed infrastructure.

Just imagine what a huge job it is to

You really couldn't have a more embarrassing example than a spanking new multi-billion dollar airport being a steaming pile of shit.

Except perhaps those pipes I just mentioned springing a leak...

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When they announced that DM would be reopned both for Domestic and International flights I thought they were in effect preparing to close Suvarnbhumi.

If about 50% of the reported problems are correct I suspect there is very little option but to close it and get it right. I just wonder how long it will be closed for? It may not even be officailly closed but no flights will be landing there!

" Has this made it to local news yet? "

Very much to my disappointment my previous plan to open the Bangkok horse-race stadium as third international airport has been widely overlooked by the participants of this forum . You should read more between the lines . We are planning to use State Tower Scirocco restaurant as air traffic control center . Keep you posted .

BuBi

Myself and the current Government wish to point out that the previous' government transport minister's statement that Suvarnabhumi provides the highest control tower wordwide will now be beaten by Buffalo_Bill International Airfield using State Tower as such .

I could publish more at this moment but I don't . Read between the lines is all I can say , just to mention the Skytrain . How many hongnams fit into a single waggon ??? Lumpini Park arrival area ?? There is more to it .

BuBi

Archived