Getting Pics from Digital Camera to CD in BKK

Hy there

I just bought a DIGITAL PHOTO camera and would like to know if there is any place in BKK or Pattaya where I can get the pics downloaded from the camera and burned on a CD or send them to a E-Mail Account

greetings

TDDOUBLE2 cool.gif" border="0

Do'nt know about Bangkok but I got it done it Pattaya. The only problem is I had 3 cards and he deleted one without copying it onto cd needless to say I was less than impressed the shop is the fuji shop on the corner of the main entrance to walking street. There seemed to be loads of shops offering this service the price was 150 baht

HY All

Thanks for your Infos, I´ll try it when I need it.

PS: Does anyone know the prices for Compact Flashcards in BKK (32MB / 64MB or more)

greetigs

TSDOUBLE2 cool.gif" border="0

Just some more info about the store in Pantip Plaza that will read from your memory card and will burn your photos to a CD.

This store will also make prints for you. 4x6 for 25 THB/print or 15 THB/print for orders >32 prints.

I have a flyer from them. It is the "Louis Computer Co." 4th Floor, Room 492. Tel 665-5517

The store is easy to spot from the large open area on the ground floor. Look upwards and near the "down" escalators on the 4th floor, you'll see the big Kodak sign mentioned earlier.

Archived