dvd region codes (con't)

Pablo666

Thanks db and Alholk for the advice -

So I found some sites for the cracks for this DVD-rom player - I must admit to not being an expert - I've taken apart my share of PC's and such but it's all self-taught - one thing is that Win NT is a bit different than 98 - e.g how does one run DOS in NT starting up? However, I probably should find someone here to help me......

cheers from India........

quote:

Originally posted by Pablo666:

Thanks db and Alholk for the advice -

...I must admit to not being an expert - I've taken apart my share of PC's and such but it's all self-taught - one thing is that Win NT is a bit different than 98 - e.g how does one run DOS in NT starting up? However, I probably should find someone here to help me......

cheers from India........

With MSW 9X DOS is your momma. That is not the case at all with NT wich runs DOS as an afterthought. You can't back out from the GUI in NT to DOS. NT does not run on top of DOS. If for some perverse reason you wanted things to feel like you were dropping into DOS you could install DOS onto your computer and make it available to the bootloader. You are really talking about two different beasts. Don't expect DOS device driver hacksto work on NT.

DVD FAQ

Archived