Newbie who wants to go to Thailand.

JH2007

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TGs generally have less hair than western ladies. Experienced girls tend to be trimmed, virgins/GTGs sometimes not so neat and tidy...however, they often soon become so. Same as the west in that regard.

I guess it all depends on what you are after and what you will attract. By the sounds of it you might need to work on a few things if you intend to find a 'good thai girl'...i'd stick to the well groomed bar girls if i was you. It sounds about right for you.

Hey, thanks for the replies. It really helps. It's cuz I don't want to find a jungle down there.

I get 2 weeks vacation time right now. I'll get 3 weeks in 2008. It's just that if I had more vacation time, I could have another week to decompress when I get back to the States.

As for my appearence, I'm a decent looking guy. 5'10" 165. Brown hair, brown eyes. Clean cut.

Thanks again.

Hi. I'm 27 and thinking about going sometime in the next year or two, when I can get more vacation time from work.

How are the girls grooming habits? Do they have the old 70s muffs, nicely trimmed or waxed clean?

Thanks.

What a peculiar sounding opening. Only in this part of the world.................

Hi I want to visit the UK next year if I can take the time off work. Is the heroin mainly Afghani or have the Korean supply lines opened up yet ?

Cheers

>How are the girls grooming habits? Do they have the old 70s muffs, nicely trimmed or waxed clean?<

Now what would a 27 yr old know about the old 70s muffs???? You weren't born yet!

Go find her in a gogo in SC, so you can inspect before you buy.

Besides, shaving them can be fun, too. But I agree with Sileak,

peculiar opening line for a new poster.

Archived