Newbie who wants to go to Thailand.

JH2007

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi I want to visit the UK next year if I can take the time off work. Is the heroin mainly Afghani or have the Korean supply lines opened up yet ?

Cheers

Welcome to the board, mate. :beer:

As for your query, it depends on where you are. North of Manchester, certainly in Scotland (Edinburgh/Glasgow), the street market's currently flooded with reasonably priced rough-cut Afghani brown, but down south I hear...

Oh, right. It's you, mate. Ah, I see. :doah:

As you were. :rolleyes:

jack :help:

Ok. Another newbie question...

The more I read and research, the more I want to go. But I do not want to go half way around the world by myself. I asked a few close friends/co-workers if they wanted to go and some were very interested.

Here's my question, based on your own observations, what type of guys do the girl prefer most? Is it based on appearance (fat, skinny, medium build, tall, short, good looking, average looking, long hair, short hair, facial hair, clean cut, etc.,), racial background or is it just about the money?

Thanks.

Ok. Another newbie question...

The more I read and research, the more I want to go. But I do not want to go half way around the world by myself. I asked a few close friends/co-workers if they wanted to go and some were very interested.

Here's my question, based on your own observations, what type of guys do the girl prefer most? Is it based on appearance (fat, skinny, medium build, tall, short, good looking, average looking, long hair, short hair, facial hair, clean cut, etc.,), racial background or is it just about the money?

Thanks.

Money is what matters most to the prostitutes (bar girls & freelancers). Unless you are a disgusting pig you'll do fine. Younger and better looking guys might have an easier time getting the attention of the younger and better looking girls, and some girls prefer white or Asian men only. Again though, money can overcome many things. There are so many bars with so many girls, just about anyone can have a great time. If you don't find what you want in one bar, just move on to the next. You'll be old and dead before you can cover all the bars in Thailand. Just be nice to the girls, though. Bar girls are still humans with feelings. If you're nice to them, your kindness will be well rewarded. Of course, in the end you'll be expected to treat them accordingly with $$.

If you are looking for the so-called GTGs (good Thai girls) that are not looking to be bought for the night, much more difficult to score for the average guy on vacation for a week or two. Not impossible, but your odds are about the same as visiting a resort area in the U.S. (in other words, looks etc. matter a lot).

I've travelled to Asia many times by myself, and I actually prefer to do that, though I can understand wanting to take some buddies along to (just be sure it is someone you can stand to live with day and night for two weeks or whatever you plan to be there).

<< Here's my question, based on your own observations, what type of guys do the girl prefer most? Is it based on appearance (fat, skinny, medium build, tall, short, good looking, average looking, long hair, short hair, facial hair, clean cut, etc.,), racial background or is it just about the money? >>

There are some dashingly handsome chaps on this board. Unfortunately, the minority have to get by with money.

:beer:

Archived